DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 289 of 653 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

  1. Droid
    TominBristol's Avatar
    Member #
    292590
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    45
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    If we decide to go next year, I might contact you if you are serious.
    I'll be around.
  2. Droid Ninja
    altspeed's Avatar
    Member #
    244575
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
    Posts
    1,035
    Liked
    56 times
    Twitter
    @Pat_Droid
    Phone
    Bionic, Razr M, Moto X
    If anybody wants it here's the "breakin the law breakin the law" boot sound in my dropbox, get root esplorer: just rename Bionic.ogg in your /system/media dir Bionic.ogg.bak put this one https://dl.dropbox.com/u/36164167/bootsound.ogg in as Bionic.ogg (case sensitive, and have fun). Change it's permissions to rw, r, r, and it's ownership to root, root to get it to work
  3. Junior Droid
    srbianats's Avatar
    Member #
    105327
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Bionic
    Sarge, here it is now. I will keep an eye on it. Might throttle back to 1.3 Ghz to be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wireless Moot-forumrunner_20120929_210730.png   Wireless Moot-forumrunner_20120929_210736.png  
    Last edited by srbianats; 09-29-2012 at 08:09 PM.
  4. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by srbianats
    Sarge, here it is now. I will keep an eye on it. Might throttle back to 1.3 Ghz.
    Yeah u were lagging see how ur score jumped when u OCed back

    Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
  5. Junior Droid
    srbianats's Avatar
    Member #
    105327
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    20
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Yeah u were lagging see how ur score jumped when u OCed back

    Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
    No I didn't OC back yet. Still at 1.404 Ghz. I was thinking of going back to 1.3. I will play with this later. I am going to let it ride for now.
  6. Droid
    mjs27541's Avatar
    Member #
    292901
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    OK I'm officially throwing in the towel and living vicariously through everyone here who's on the ICS leak. Thanks to my shortsighted IT people, our Exchange server policy is apparently only supported on GB. Since I'm in the unfortunate position of being on call 24 friggin hours a day, I need my work email working. I've tried everything to get it up on anything but stock GB (EclipseROM, 232 leak, CM10, Touchdown, wiped every cache and factory reset more times than I care to admit), and still nada. For now it looks like I'll have to live with being rooted only and having CM9 on my tablet. Although if I'm right about how jacked up our server is, I hope to have the last laugh when ICS is finally pushed out OTA and everyone's phone gives them the boot. Mwaaah haaaa haaaaa...
  7. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by srbianats

    No I didn't OC back yet. Still at 1.404 Ghz. I was thinking of going back to 1.3. I will play with this later. I am going to let it ride for now.
    Ok lol u will know if u OC to high trust me

    Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC
  8. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs27541 View Post
    OK I'm officially throwing in the towel and living vicariously through everyone here who's on the ICS leak. Thanks to my shortsighted IT people, our Exchange server policy is apparently only supported on GB. Since I'm in the unfortunate position of being on call 24 friggin hours a day, I need my work email working. I've tried everything to get it up on anything but stock GB (EclipseROM, 232 leak, CM10, Touchdown, wiped every cache and factory reset more times than I care to admit), and still nada. For now it looks like I'll have to live with being rooted only and having CM9 on my tablet. Although if I'm right about how jacked up our server is, I hope to have the last laugh when ICS is finally pushed out OTA and everyone's phone gives them the boot. Mwaaah haaaa haaaaa...
    What the hell do they plan to do when ICS is officially pushed? Are they expecting you NOT to take the upgrade? WOW...that's idiotic. You have my sympathy. In a big way. Can't believe it doesn't work with touchdown. That's what i use for my corp exchange.
  9. Droid
    mjs27541's Avatar
    Member #
    292901
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Government IT...We're in the process of transitioning from Blackberry to Android, and I really don't think they planned that far ahead. I think we got these phones for a steep discount for the soon to be dead Blackberry, and no one gave it a second thought. I may be wrong about this, but from the research I've done, I'm far from the only one to have Exchange issues after going from GB to ICS. I was really hoping Touchdown would be my savior, but it appears that Touchdown supports only ActiveSync, and Exchange server 2007 and 2003. We're on Exchange server 2010, with a security policy that doesn't allow ActiveSync. I'm half tempted to SafeStrap CM10 again just to have a ROM to play around with, and keep 905 on the unsafe side.

    [/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    What the hell do they plan to do when ICS is officially pushed? Are they expecting you NOT to take the upgrade? WOW...that's idiotic. You have my sympathy. In a big way. Can't believe it doesn't work with touchdown. That's what i use for my corp exchange.
    HoB'd Bionic on 247
  10. Droid
    mjs27541's Avatar
    Member #
    292901
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    And yeah I can totally see them telling us to not take the OTA...

    QUOTE=SamuriHL;2287136]What the hell do they plan to do when ICS is officially pushed? Are they expecting you NOT to take the upgrade? WOW...that's idiotic. You have my sympathy. In a big way. Can't believe it doesn't work with touchdown. That's what i use for my corp exchange.[/QUOTE]
    HoB'd Bionic on 247

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. stock wireless tether vs ROOT wireless tether
    By gpigate in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Search tags for this page

6.7.247.xt875.verizon.en.us
,
army squirrel
,
bionic ics moot
,
bionic moot
,
cow tipping
,

droid bionic moot

,
squirrel army
,
tipping
,

wireless moot

,

wireless moot ii

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+