DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 202 of 653 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

  1. Master Droid
    Captain Crypto's Avatar
    Member #
    177621
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    254
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by matjmonk View Post
    Please, no offense was intended, I had just read about the problems you had last night and was curious. I know RSD can be a PIA sometimes, I once had to run this thing 10 times to get it to work (I am nothing after all if not stubborn).
    I wasn't offended by your comment. I understand why you asked that! Last night I was tired as heck and I had no business trying to do the upgrade so late. RSD 4.6 never gave me a problem when flashing to my OG Droid and I used it a lot. I meant to actually read through the HoB script to see what it's doing but I didn't have time. As Samuri said it may be a v6.14 issue but at this point I don't know since I haven't had time to mess around with it today.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition
    Acer A700
    Nook Color
  2. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Oh shut up an get out of here -_-
    I'm on my lunch break!

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  3. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by herrbifi View Post
    Come on I thought you were Samuri don't be skeered it's actually pretty fun. I thought you had faith in your HOB?
    Oh, I have full faith in my HoB. Hell, I'm the one that updated from 244 to 246 in a freaking CAMPER on a gen 1 NETBOOK, remember? But I have a Xoom running JB with GNow built in, so, I don't much care to frack up my phone with a hack.
  4. Droid
    jughead75's Avatar
    Member #
    237546
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    61
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot
    Let's see a show of hands, how many are still on 905 unrooted? xD
    -raises hand-
    Here too
  5. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Oh, I have full faith in my HoB. Hell, I'm the one that updated from 244 to 246 in a freaking CAMPER on a gen 1 NETBOOK, remember? But I have a Xoom running JB with GNow built in, so, I don't much care to frack up my phone with a hack.
    How many damn times are you gonna rehash that story???? Bahahahahaha

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  6. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto View Post
    I wasn't offended by your comment. I understand why you asked that! Last night I was tired as heck and I had no business trying to do the upgrade so late. RSD 4.6 never gave me a problem when flashing to my OG Droid and I used it a lot. I meant to actually read through the HoB script to see what it's doing but I didn't have time. As Samuri said it may be a v6.14 issue but at this point I don't know since I haven't had time to mess around with it today.
    It's not doing anything too special. It sets up the files that we flash with the scripts in rsd_scripts. For an install we're flashing system, boot (from the update you're installing), preinstall, and webtop before having you reboot into recovery to flash the update. In any case, I'll work on a 5.7 RSD installer in a bit so you can try that.
  7. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrod View Post
    How many damn times are you gonna rehash that story???? Bahahahahaha
    I don't see YOU trying it. :P
  8. Senior Droid
    phoenixus's Avatar
    Member #
    143867
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    193
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Hey captain, just curious, what version OS are your running? From experiance with previous phones, I know RSD had issues with certain versions of the OS. For what's it worth, I used the 7.2 installer with the RSD in sam's post and it worked fine. Win 7 64 bit.

    I did have to reboot though to get the ADB drivers recognized.
  9. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

    It's not doing anything too special. It sets up the files that we flash with the scripts in rsd_scripts. For an install we're flashing system, boot (from the update you're installing), preinstall, and webtop before having you reboot into recovery to flash the update. In any case, I'll work on a 5.7 RSD installer in a bit so you can try that.
    Samuri stop posting an more pming jeez
  10. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    I don't see YOU trying it. :P
    Trying what..scripting,coding? it's because I lack the skills
    You know I was just busting your chops anyway

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. stock wireless tether vs ROOT wireless tether
    By gpigate in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Search tags for this page

6.7.247.xt875.verizon.en.us
,
army squirrel
,
bionic ics moot
,
bionic moot
,
cow tipping
,

droid bionic moot

,
squirrel army
,
tipping
,

wireless moot

,

wireless moot ii

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+