DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 189 of 653 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

  1. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto View Post
    Okay, so even if HoB rebooted my phone into AP and even if it transferred the file to my sd card, it is still possible that it does not see my phone? Obviously I'm not making a mental connection here so please enlighten me. And no, I do not see this in your FAQ.
    I'm pretty sure that it should have brought up a Found new hardware wizard when it rebooted into AP Fastboot. Does the Fastboot screen say that it is connected?
  2. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    Isn't the AP Fastboot driver separate from the ADB driver anyways? Maybe the AP Fastboot driver didn't install correctly. Unfortunately, you can not do anything to compensate for flakiness of different motherboards. That is the fault of the drivers themselves, nothing you coded.
    Try explaining that to people, though. See current situation for example. I'm going to bed.
  3. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto View Post
    Okay, so even if HoB rebooted my phone into AP and even if it transferred the file to my sd card, it is still possible that it does not see my phone? Obviously I'm not making a mental connection here so please enlighten me. And no, I do not see this in your FAQ.
    Q: RSD can't see my phone. Help?
    A: Make sure you're using RSD Lite 5.7 (included in the HoB) and try this:

    o) Uninstall the existing driver
    o) Reboot the PC
    o) Install the new driver
    o) Reboot the PC
    o) Connect the phone as charge only or MTP mode and allow windows to find the driver
    o) Reboot the phone into AP Fastboot mode and allow windows to find the driver
    o) Reboot both the PC and the phone

  4. Master Droid
    Captain Crypto's Avatar
    Member #
    177621
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    254
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that it should have brought up a Found new hardware wizard when it rebooted into AP Fastboot. Does the Fastboot screen say that it is connected?
    That same error box popped up but this time RSD (6.14) is up, the phone is in AP Fastboot, and the status says "Connected..." But nothing is happening. I see no transfer going on.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition
    Acer A700
    Nook Color
  5. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    And you're of course not using a USB 3.0 port....
  6. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Try explaining that to people, though. See current situation for example. I'm going to bed.
    I honestly don't think that anyone who hasn't done this understands exactly how many individual drivers get installed when you put the driver package on the PC and set up all of the different modes. I will try to help him for a few more minutes though before I head to bed myself. Have a good night, brother!
  7. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    I honestly don't think that anyone who hasn't done this understands exactly how many individual drivers get installed when you put the driver package on the PC and set up all of the different modes. I will try to help him for a few more minutes though before I head to bed myself. Have a good night, brother!
    Have fun!
  8. Junior Droid
    tucsonas's Avatar
    Member #
    64910
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bionic sitting on .247!
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL

    That wasn't panic. My experience near Xmas last year...that was panic.
    I remember that fateful night. I was following the thread. If it makes u feel any better your sacrifice last December has been the whole communities gain! I remember u saying u were a programmer and would repay the community for helping fix ur brick. I would say that was the understatement of the century!
  9. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Have fun!
    Too bad I can't access his PC remotely, i'd probably have it figured out in a second *LOL*
  10. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto View Post
    That same error box popped up but this time RSD (6.14) is up, the phone is in AP Fastboot, and the status says "Connected..." But nothing is happening. I see no transfer going on.
    Is any of the device information showing up in RSD Lite? Maybe you have a bad download, and the mini-FXZ file really IS corrupt.


    EDIT: I am pretty sure that it is an issue with the mini-FXZ - you should probably completely uninstall the HoB and redownload it - then reinstall it. Basically, it's telling you that a) the XML file that "controls" the FXZ is corrupt, or b) one or more image files is corrupt/missing. The error is telling you it cannot find something on your PC in your HoB install, not an error related to the phone.
    Last edited by Dave12308; 09-27-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. stock wireless tether vs ROOT wireless tether
    By gpigate in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Search tags for this page

6.7.247.xt875.verizon.en.us
,
army squirrel
,
bionic ics moot
,
bionic moot
,
cow tipping
,

droid bionic moot

,
squirrel army
,
tipping
,

wireless moot

,

wireless moot ii

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+