DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 144 of 653 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdstone
    coupla questions concerning these developments, when could we expect to see these issues reported publicly (or will we) i realize both companies need to put their own spin on it. and secondly, does this (once it's superofficial) does this herald the birth of a new (and hopefully improved) motorola incarnation ? also (bonus question) is their even the tiniest remote possibility the pressure from phone users had any impact on what moto did, or is it all about pr and future sales, moto has to know they've already lost droves of current customers as future customers
    Well i believe google is the one to thank for revamping moto an are trying to get moto customers that lost (cough cough the bionic launch ) an u can without a doubt know vzw will put there own spin to meetings IF they go public so they dont look like the losers they are an i am pretty sure us bionic users had a part in swaying moto/google to finally stand up
    Tech425 likes this.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot View Post
    My screen glass is knicked and has some scratches/light cracks on it, and I want to replace it. I'm also replacing the front bezel. The Verizon logo is literally almost COMPLETELY worn away (probably rightfully so XD) and there's like a bunch of dings and chews on it. I'm also replacing the compartment that carries the battery and SD card, because that's banged up pretty good as well. Then I'm getting 3 screen protectors, a TPU case and a rubber case (Never had any for my Bionic since I bought it).

With all that, plus ICS, it's gonna be like brand new.
    when you are looking at screen protectors, do yourself a favor and make sure that they are for the correct Bionic (XT875/Targa). I was amazed to find so many screen protectors still on Amazon that are designed for the original iteration of the Bionic (Etna).

I have had very good luck using the Siedio screen protectors. Been using the same one for over 6 months and its still in pretty good shape. I am using this one
    Jay

BIONIC - Ice Cream Sandwich .246 SafeStrap 3 (ICS/CM10/CodenameAndroid)
    Kindle Fire - Jelly Bean 4.1.1 by HashCode
    OG DROID DROID CONCEPTS ROMS (looking for ideas to re-purpose this fine device)
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by don_droid View Post
    You know VZW headquarters are in NJ do you work there?
    Of course not. If I did I wouldn't be posting about it in this forum, right?

And your snark before was actually right - want to hide something? It's much easier to do on IRC than the web.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition
    Acer A700
    Nook Color
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I'm wondering if Moto will still be planning to go through a 'standard' Soak test procedure for 246? Perhaps they might have VZW do a flow-controlled push to us to avoid the data logjam of enabling use of 'Update Checks' without the soak?
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by jayman350 View Post
    when you are looking at screen protectors, do yourself a favor and make sure that they are for the correct Bionic (XT875/Targa). I was amazed to find so many screen protectors still on Amazon that are designed for the original iteration of the Bionic (Etna).

I have had very good luck using the Siedio screen protectors. Been using the same one for over 6 months and its still in pretty good shape. I am using this one
    I kinda already bought three screen protectors already from an eBay seller. LOL! Here's the ones I got:
    Motorola Droid Bionic XT875 LCD Screen Protector Buy 2 Get 1 Free | eBay
    Probably not as good as the one you mentioned, but it fits the XT875.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by TominBristol
    I'm wondering if Moto will still be planning to go through a 'standard' Soak test procedure for 246? Perhaps they might have VZW do a flow-controlled push to us to avoid the data logjam of enabling use of 'Update Checks' without the soak?
    I have been told they are pushing it 1 week after ATRIX update finishes but dont know if its soak or OTA
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by TominBristol View Post
    I hope not, just release the damn thing and get it over with. We all know its stable.
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by TominBristol View Post
    Actually, Verizon has nothing to do with the push once they approve it. The push is done by Motorola and comes from Moto's servers. My guess would be the actual logistics of the push are dictated by Moto, as they would know better than anyone what their infrastructure can safely handle.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    i keep trolling google+ on sonis page and people are taunting him to make some kind of public statement, maybe he will now that some kind of understanding has potentially been reached. but again, most are either bionic or atrix owners, so it doesn't seem likely he will say anything until bionic ota is imminent. i will pose the question again to the more enlightened among us, ''is this a sign of a new motorola'' ?
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    I have been told they are pushing it 1 week after ATRIX update finishes but dont know if its soak or OTA
    I wonder when the ATRIX update is supposed to finish? could it finish tomorrow?

Links