DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 142 of 653 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    finally getting an official ics would be a rocking thing, but shouldn't bionic owners still lobby punit soni and moto for an unlock tool for bionic, or is that crazy talk ? after all, don't they need to show us that we should remain moto users, he (soni) said moto would make things right, but are we gonna hafta 'settle' for what is rightly ours anyway ? seems again like all the real 'progress' is aimed at future sales, but without retroactive consolations, i may bail when my bionic dies
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by dautley

Yep, oops 246
    U did that on purpose
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Here is what I am getting from today's news, someone correct me if im wrong.

- There is a mystery Motorola device coming with an intel quad core processor which motorola will have full control over as far as updates and all that go. Sounds good but I have questions.
    - Will this device be here for the holidays? Or are we still looking at the Razr HD family as moto's holiday offering?
    - Is this a nexus device? Or simply a motorola flagship phone? (why else would they want total control?)

- It is almost a guarantee that we will be seeing a Motorola fully unlocked Nexus family of devices by next year
    - This is great news for me because ive always dreamed of a motorola nexus

- We will be seeing less bloat and more developer editions of moto phones

- The Bionic update might be as early as this weekend?
    Junior9 likes this.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Noooo sargent samuri
    why the demotion?

You need to have a full title like: Sergeant Major Samuri of the .246 Bionic division, ICS
    Jay

BIONIC - Ice Cream Sandwich .246 SafeStrap 3 (ICS/CM10/CodenameAndroid)
    Kindle Fire - Jelly Bean 4.1.1 by HashCode
    OG DROID DROID CONCEPTS ROMS (looking for ideas to re-purpose this fine device)
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1980 View Post
    So why do we keep creating these all-jacked-up threads instead of just going to IRC with it? LOL. Like the 244 thread and this one, it's hard to go away for 2 hours and come back to 10+ pages of new posts. PITA.
    THis does help to hide the information from the people in NJ that does executive level information security.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdstone
    finally getting an official ics would be a rocking thing, but shouldn't bionic owners still lobby punit soni and moto for an unlock tool for bionic, or is that crazy talk ? after all, don't they need to show us that we should remain moto users, he (soni) said moto would make things right, but are we gonna hafta 'settle' for what is rightly ours anyway ? seems again like all the real 'progress' is aimed at future sales, but without retroactive consolations, i may bail when my bionic dies
    Well vzw has agreed to not interfer any more so who knows plus got a small update apparently moto/google will be giving any installments that VZW pays to punit soni for R&D soooo excited ^_^
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Comiskeybum View Post

- There is a mystery Motorola device coming with an intel quad core processor which motorola will have full control over as far as updates and all that go. Sounds good but I have questions.
    - Will this device be here for the holidays? Or are we still looking at the Razr HD family as moto's holiday offering?
    - Is this a nexus device? Or simply a motorola flagship phone? (why else would they want total control?)

- It is almost a guarantee that we will be seeing a Motorola fully unlocked Nexus family of devices by next year

Im betting on a week and a half before we see 246. That was my original impression.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    24-FREKKIN-7, BAYBAY!!!!!! 8D

See my own original Atari 2600 games! o;
    Game Catcher - Auto Mayhem - Ghost

http://www.megatoxic.com for more random games I've made over the years.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto View Post
    I'm sorry, but it still doesn't make sense. I work at the executive level in risk management and information security. If I were to discover that sensitive, executive conversations were being leaked in my company I would find the source of the leak. There are only so many people who have access to that level of sensitive information - especially because it's coming from discussions in real-time, and it is not difficult to narrow it down as to who is leaking it. The person feeding you the information is either close to the discussions, or is in a position to have access to the information electronically. Either way, very easy to find out who it is.

Given that the information you are providing seems to be plausible and since you have been right before, it sounds to me that these leaks are purposeful, or the information being leaked is not as sensitive as we think. I agree with a previous poster that news outlets are not reporting on it because it cannot be verified. But as sure as the sun will rise, the person supposedly leaking this information would have been caught if the companies wanted him to be.
    You know VZW headquarters are in NJ do you work there?
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by Comiskeybum

The mystery device is still in development so this Christmas or even early spring is out of the question an idk if its the nexus series thats why i said (nexus series?) Everything else yes ^_^
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot View Post
    Im betting on a week and a half before we see 246. That was my original impression.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Hope so, but they usually do it on weekends.

Links