DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 130 of 653 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    U do realize that major companies do implement damage control an a little leak that maybe 100 people are following isnt going to hurt them
    Why is it only 100 people who are following this? Why is it only the people in this forum? Not even the news front page of this site is talking about this? Not Android Central? No one? With some of the most inane stuff those people sometimes report on, something as significant as a falling out between two behemoths in the Android world is not newsworthy? There is no way that any news outlet is going to bury a story like this.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition
    Acer A700
    Nook Color
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdstone
    I may hafta agree with the speculation, after all ubercapitalists are sometimes immoral, but still smart people. Smart especially in the ways of deception, what could be happening is that the 'mutt' is being fed (magazine cutouts of) table scarps to make him think there might be dog food on the way. A famous songwriter once wrote, ''there's nothing you can see that isn't shown''. We're being played, I agree with crypto.
    U have every right to be skeptical but i know i am telling the truth u take it or leave it its that simple
    Tech425 likes this.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdstone View Post
    I may hafta agree with the speculation, after all ubercapitalists are sometimes immoral, but still smart people. Smart especially in the ways of deception, what could be happening is that the 'mutt' is being fed (magazine cutouts of) table scarps to make him think there might be dog food on the way. A famous songwriter once wrote, ''there's nothing you can see that isn't shown''. We're being played, I agree with crypto.
    You don't have to read it if you don't believe it.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto

Why is it only 100 people who are following this? Why is it only the people in this forum? Not even the news front page of this site is talking about this? Not Android Central? No one? With some of the most inane stuff those people sometimes report on, something as significant as a falling out between two behemoths in the Android world is not newsworthy? There is no way that any news outlet is going to bury a story like this.
    U Forget the fact i have asked for this to not be spread to other major websites untill the negotiations have been finalized it happened in 244 an it got deleted it ended up on droid life android central an reddit an I asked for them to be removed an from the help of the community they were
    Tech425 likes this.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto View Post
    Perhaps mainstream news won't touch this topic because the companies haven't had news releases regarding it. They can't substantiate the news...
    HoB; Bionic; Android ICS 4.0.4; 6.7.246
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crypto View Post
    someone's grumpy.
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Well, I guess what Verizon HAS agreed to pretty much guarantees us that .246 will be the OTA, since they will not be allowed to hold it up. Sounds like progress to me.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Ok first update guys moto/google have stood firm on there terms but have lessened them a little to get things moving an VZW has agreed to the following

1 $1000 installments everyday that the update is late

2 vzw can not stall an update to add unreasonable modifications to the update (bloatware?)

3 dev phones will not be allowed on a 2 yr contract but will not charge fees for having an unlocked device on the network

What they still havent agreed on is what phones should be included in the unlocked program or should dev phones be the only ones included also moto wants there newest device to be completely unlocked an no vzw interference this is a rumor so take it for a grain of salt but i am hearing that this device will be a Intel qaud core (speed unknown) motos first VoLTE device an edge to edge display an moto wants to have full control over this device an its updates
    guess the catering didnt help
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    no disrespect meant and i do depend on this forum for timely info, actually i was entering the reply before your last post sarge, and while you guys have been way more informative than either motoblow or the red devil, it does seem plausible sometimes that us 'peeons' can be used for dubious purposes, but again i would believe what i 'hear' here before anything the corporate guys tell me . . thanks again
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    XT875
    What is the 246 you talk about? Oh right I'm running it now I almost forgot.

Links