DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 129 of 653 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 6521
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

  1. Master Droid
    Lodmot's Avatar
    Member #
    292217
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    385
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    *LMAO* I could see that with the nano, that thing is tiny!
    Nano? How about the SHUFFLE?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    24-FREKKIN-7, BAYBAY!!!!!! 8D

    See my own original Atari 2600 games! o;
    Game Catcher - Auto Mayhem - Ghost

    http://www.megatoxic.com for more random games I've made over the years.
  2. Droid Sensei
    Dave12308's Avatar
    Member #
    4889
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,274
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot View Post
    Nano? How about the SHUFFLE?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    *LOL* Oh yeah, forgot about that. I tend to ignore the shuffle, I refuse to recognize an audio player that has no user interface!
  3. Senior Droid
    Just_AGuy's Avatar
    Member #
    290968
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southern New Hampshire
    Posts
    179
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    XT875
    I've seen at least one of these "leak" come true. So ....
  4. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Ok first update guys moto/google have stood firm on there terms but have lessened them a little to get things moving an VZW has agreed to the following

    1 $1000 installments everyday that the update is late

    2 vzw can not stall an update to add unreasonable modifications to the update (bloatware?)

    3 dev phones will not be allowed on a 2 yr contract but will not charge fees for having an unlocked device on the network

    What they still havent agreed on is what phones should be included in the unlocked program or should dev phones be the only ones included also moto wants there newest device to be completely unlocked an no vzw interference this is a rumor so take it for a grain of salt but i am hearing that this device will be a Intel qaud core (speed unknown) motos first VoLTE device an edge to edge display an moto wants to have full control over this device an its updates
    Tech425 likes this.
  5. Master Droid
    Lodmot's Avatar
    Member #
    292217
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    385
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    *LOL* Oh yeah, forgot about that. I tend to ignore the shuffle, I refuse to recognize an audio player that has no user interface!
    Even the record player? D:

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    24-FREKKIN-7, BAYBAY!!!!!! 8D

    See my own original Atari 2600 games! o;
    Game Catcher - Auto Mayhem - Ghost

    http://www.megatoxic.com for more random games I've made over the years.
  6. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodmot

    Im with you on this one. Arent you also a trusted source too? And you pointed out. 246 before it was even leaked.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Correct
  7. Junior Droid
    thirdstone's Avatar
    Member #
    263073
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    29
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    I may hafta agree with the speculation, after all ubercapitalists are sometimes immoral, but still smart people. Smart especially in the ways of deception, what could be happening is that the 'mutt' is being fed (magazine cutouts of) table scarps to make him think there might be dog food on the way. A famous songwriter once wrote, ''there's nothing you can see that isn't shown''. We're being played, I agree with crypto.
  8. Master Droid
    Lodmot's Avatar
    Member #
    292217
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    385
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Ok first update guys moto/google have stood firm on there terms but have lessened them a little to get things moving an VZW has agreed to the following

    1 $1000 installments everyday that the update is late

    2 vzw can not stall an update to add unreasonable modifications to the update (bloatware?)

    3 dev phones will not be allowed on a 2 yr contract but will not charge fees for having an unlocked device on the network

    What they still havent agreed on is what phones should be included in the unlocked program or should dev phones be the only ones included also moto wants there newest device to be completely unlocked an no vzw interference this is a rumor so take it for a grain of salt but i am hearing that this device will be a Intel qaud core (speed unknown) motos first VoLTE device an edge to edge display an moto wants to have full control over this device an its updates
    Im glad they're finally progressing to an agreement. :3

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    24-FREKKIN-7, BAYBAY!!!!!! 8D

    See my own original Atari 2600 games! o;
    Game Catcher - Auto Mayhem - Ghost

    http://www.megatoxic.com for more random games I've made over the years.
  9. Senior Droid
    Just_AGuy's Avatar
    Member #
    290968
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southern New Hampshire
    Posts
    179
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    XT875
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Ok first update guys moto/google have stood firm on there terms but have lessened them a little to get things moving an VZW has agreed to the following

    1 $1000 installments everyday that the update is late

    2 vzw can not stall an update to add unreasonable modifications to the update (bloatware?)

    3 dev phones will not be allowed on a 2 yr contract but will not charge fees for having an unlocked device on the network

    What they still havent agreed on is what phones should be included in the unlocked program or should dev phones be the only ones included also moto wants there newest device to be completely unlocked an no vzw interference this is a rumor so take it for a grain of salt but i am hearing that this device will be a Intel qaud core (speed unknown) motos first VoLTE device an edge to edge display an moto wants to have full control over this device an its updates

    I can't wait for Verizon counter - counter offer.
  10. Droid Ninja
    sargentmajord's Avatar
    Member #
    238495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,195
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_AGuy

    I can't wait for Verizon counter - counter offer.
    Vzw has agreed except for whats in the bottom of the post

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. stock wireless tether vs ROOT wireless tether
    By gpigate in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 10:43 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:20 AM

Search tags for this page

6.7.247.xt875.verizon.en.us
,
army squirrel
,
bionic ics moot
,
bionic moot
,
cow tipping
,

droid bionic moot

,
squirrel army
,
tipping
,

wireless moot

,

wireless moot ii

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+