DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 653 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: Wireless Moot

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308
    AHH, the a-holes that make 7 figure salaries and aren't worth $10 per year. Those yahoos don't give a flying freak about customers. I see absolutely nothing coming of this. Except for maybe VZW losing 5 devices from their lineup 20 years from now.
    Or lose moto all together by next yr
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    If verizon didnt have motorola phones I dunno if I could stay, lol. The only phone right now that isnt a motorola that I would think about maybe getting is the rumored HTC Nexus 5. But like I said earlier, it would take a lot to sway me away from Motorola.
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Or lose moto all together by next yr
    That's the thing though, the way Verizon's attitude has been, they won't care. They could lose Android altogether and they'd just start pushing iOS, Win8, and the new BBOS 10 like they were the best thing since sliced bread. They'd probably come up with the "WinDOES" campaign for Windows phones and use it to attack Moto/Google. Then, they would just say "Well, we still have the best network, so like it or leave - we'll NEVER hurt for customers". Verizon did without Android prior to 11/6/2009 - they don't exactly NEED them.

And that would mean moving to a different phone for me, though I complain about Verizon, around here they really ARE the only game in town - unless one enjoys making phonecalls outside in the dead of winter.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    That's the thing though, the way Verizon's attitude has been, they won't care. They could lose Android altogether and they'd just start pushing iOS, Win8, and the new BBOS 10 like they were the best thing since sliced bread. They'd probably come up with the "WinDOES" campaign for Windows phones and use it to attack Moto/Google. Then, they would just say "Well, we still have the best network, so like it or leave - we'll NEVER hurt for customers". Verizon did without Android prior to 11/6/2009 - they don't exactly NEED them.

And that would mean moving to a different phone for me, though I complain about Verizon, around here they really ARE the only game in town - unless one enjoys making phonecalls outside in the dead of winter.
    Well like i said it's still to early to tell rome wasnt built in a day
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave12308 View Post
    "WinDOES
    You might wanna Trademark that... just an idea

Sent from my. 244 ICS leaked BIONIC

Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Well like i said it's still to early to tell rome wasnt built in a day
    I hear ya, but how long do we go ahead and put up with this crap? All I wanted when I dropped my iPhone 4 and bought a Bionic was a reliable 4G phone with a large screen and REGULAR updates. From my experience with the OG Droid, that's what I THOUGHT I was buying into. I didn't know I was going to have to "steal" from Motorola (according to Motorola's own Matt) in order to have an acceptable OS. Had I known all of this, I am afraid I would have kept my iPhone 4. Might be considering the 5 now.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

I totally disagree. In 2009 Android did not take up almost 60% of the OS market. Verizon would be screwed without Android. And come on, Blackberry 10? No one that isnt a government employee uses BB anymore. I predict BB is either purchased or out of business in 5 years.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone

I hear ya, but how long do we go ahead and put up with this crap? All I wanted when I dropped my iPhone 4 and bought a Bionic was a reliable 4G phone with a large screen and REGULAR updates. From my experience with the OG Droid, that's what I THOUGHT I was buying into. I didn't know I was going to have to "steal" from Motorola (according to Motorola's own Matt) in order to have an acceptable OS. Had I known all of this, I am afraid I would have kept my iPhone 4?
    Well they have 3 days to come to an acceptable decision like i said on Thursday the gloves come off
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I hear ya, but how long do we go ahead and put up with this crap? All I wanted when I dropped my iPhone 4 and bought a Bionic was a reliable 4G phone with a large screen and REGULAR updates. From my experience with the OG Droid, that's what I THOUGHT I was buying into. I didn't know I was going to have to "steal" from Motorola (according to Motorola's own Matt) in order to have an acceptable OS. Had I known all of this, I am afraid I would have kept my iPhone 4?
    how did you "steal" from Moto per se?
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by avlambo21

how did you "steal" from Moto per se?
    Cheese cake an taking the leaked updates

Links