DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 169

Thread: [AOSP] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

  1. Master Droid
    rocketsaucev2's Avatar
    Member #
    243728
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    350
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Is anyone running the kexec build? I've been on stock the whole time, but noticed a 10/9 kexec build is out now. Not sure if I want to try it though because basically everything is working so smoothly for me right now. And I mean buttery smooooth
  2. Master Droid
    AdamPA1006's Avatar
    Member #
    104757
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    720
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsaucev2
    Is anyone running the kexec build? I've been on stock the whole time, but noticed a 10/9 kexec build is out now. Not sure if I want to try it though because basically everything is working so smoothly for me right now. And I mean buttery smooooth
    What's the advantage custom kernels? Could be beneficial for battery life.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
  3. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

    Re: [AOSP] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsaucev2 View Post
    Yeah, look back a couple pages I asked about that and a kind member gave me an apk for Verizon stuff

    Sent from my CM 10 Jelly Bean Bionic
    Hmmm...I grabbed the file and read the info..but am confused as to which folder to put it in..system or sys? I'm using Root explorer and /system says there isn't any room...
    And if it is /sys...I have no clue where it should go.

    Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition * Now with Jellybeans *

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  4. Master Droid
    rocketsaucev2's Avatar
    Member #
    243728
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    350
    Liked
    7 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrod

    Hmmm...I grabbed the file and read the info..but am confused as to which folder to put it in..system or sys? I'm using Root explorer and /system says there isn't any room...
    And if it is /sys...I have no clue where it should go.

    Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition * Now with Jellybeans *
    Its an apk so you can just open it up and hit install, like putting safestrap on your phone.

    Sent from my CM 10 Jelly Bean Bionic
  5. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsaucev2 View Post
    Its an apk so you can just open it up and hit install, like putting safestrap on your phone.

    Sent from my CM 10 Jelly Bean Bionic
    That was the first thing I tried but got an error with the VZW data app after I've rebooted my phone ...twice. Error code-1000...Nor can I get Google now to work properly. Oh well, it's not a biggie

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  6. Droid Newbie
    plchris00's Avatar
    Member #
    298725
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Okay so i updated from 905 --> ICS without any issues. I am trying to load CM10 (STOCK-cm-10-20121008-UNOFFICIAL-targa), it installed, but when i start up its stuck in the Bootscreen (CyanogenMod logo). Any ideas what i need to change it make it work? Did i miss a step?

  7. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

    Re: [AOSP] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]

    Quote Originally Posted by plchris00 View Post
    Okay so i updated from 905 --> ICS without any issues. I am trying to load CM10 (STOCK-cm-10-20121008-UNOFFICIAL-targa), it installed, but when i start up its stuck in the Bootscreen (CyanogenMod logo). Any ideas what i need to change it make it work? Did i miss a step?

    Had the same issues with an earlier version.. with advice from rocket , I did an FDR on the JB ROM ( safe side ROM) Booted up in a lil over a minute.

    *** On a side note..the verizon mobile app started working this AM..not sure what was up..and Google now kinda works for me.

    Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition * Now with Jellybeans *

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
  8. Junior Droid
    FLAGDOWN87's Avatar
    Member #
    105475
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrod View Post
    Had the same issues with an earlier version.. with advice from rocket , I did an FDR on the JB ROM ( safe side ROM) Booted up in a lil over a minute.

    *** On a side note..the verizon mobile app started working this AM..not sure what was up..and Google now kinda works for me.

    Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition * Now with Jellybeans *
    jayrod...I've been trying to install CM 10 on safe side with .247 on unsafe side. Install of CM10 goes fine, but on reboot, I end up at android screen with triangle/exclamation point. Any thoughts. Did I miss something?
    Last edited by FLAGDOWN87; 10-10-2012 at 01:38 PM.
  9. Junior Droid
    Renzou2k4's Avatar
    Member #
    298770
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Anyone else notice that all CM10 links are broken today? I've been attempting to get a copy of CM10 for my Bionic and everything is down
  10. Master Droid
    jayrod's Avatar
    Member #
    280416
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wilmington NC
    Posts
    540
    Liked
    60 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAGDOWN87 View Post
    jayrod...I've been trying to install CM 10 on safe side with .247 on unsafe side. Install of CM10 goes fine, but on reboot, I end up at android screen with triangle/exclamation point. Any thoughts. Did I miss something?
    Everything I did came from reading this , with the exception of doing an FDR on the safe side. It took me 3 failed attempts with 10/02 and once I decided to move up a build and FDR, it's worked very well. Detailed Safestrap Instructions

    Devices: Droid Bionic,OG RAZR,RAZR M, Galaxy S4
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM] Unofficial CM10/JB ROM Development [09/24 DATAFIX]
    By Hashcode in forum Droid 4 ROMS
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 09:07 AM
  2. **EASY** Unofficial Guide To Installing CM9/CM10
    By squeekybigfoot in forum Galaxy S3 ROMS
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 08:19 AM
  3. Unofficial CM10 Boot Animations
    By MarkusMcNugen in forum Droid RAZR Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 08:25 AM
  4. Unofficial CM10 Boot Animations
    By MarkusMcNugen in forum Droid Bionic Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:00 PM
  5. New [ROM] Unofficial CM10 for the Droid Incredible 2!
    By DroidModderX in forum Android News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:35 PM

Search tags for this page

cm10 barcode scanner
,
cm10 camera fix
,
cm10 droid 3
,
cm10 motorola droid x
,
cm10 rom for droid x
,
cm10 targa
,

droid bionic cm10

,
motorola a855 cm10
,
motorola droid x cm 10 roms
,
wifi tether and camera not working in cm10 for droidx
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+