DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: SamuriHL's House of Bionic FAQ

1. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by sigshane View Post
    Well, I have been looking around surreptitiously, like a shoplifter, for threads discussing modding the HoB leaks builds, and have found nada.

Are their custom ROMs based off the leaks, or not?
    Obsidian's for ICS Leaks /Root/Roms/FXZ/RSD/Threads/Guides/SafeStrap/Bootstrap/***All Download Links in OP Updated Daily*** - Droid Bionic - RootzWiki
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    I've updated the OP to remove links to the HoB thread. I will keep the contents of this FAQ here for those that need it. The House of Bionic has moved to a new home.
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Bionic ICS
    Was the thread deleted? I just went to your FAQ and noticed the links to your HoB thread are gone. Your FAQ says to search for "House of Bionic". I did that and the first page of results did not redirect me to your thread.

I haven't been on today, so something may have changed that makes this more logical. But from my perspective the FAQ tells me to search(which is fine) but I can't search for it and find it(at least not on the first page). If I'm a random user looking for the HoB I definitely won't recognize the thread because I remember it being titled something like "905 update FXZ without losing data". I recommend you make this more intutive. I know what thread I'm looking for and I can't find it. So how would a common user find it if they wanted to start using HoB?
    Expected ICS late Q3 or Q4(2012). I called it back in February 2012!

Now Expecting JB late Q2 2013. I called it back in October 2012!

4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1980 View Post
    Was the thread deleted? I just went to your FAQ and noticed the links to your HoB thread are gone. Your FAQ says to search for "House of Bionic". I did that and the first page of results did not redirect me to your thread.
    Not sure what search engine you're using, but if you Google "house of bionic" it's the very first result. I imagine Samuri was trying to be respectful by not posting a direct link to a competitor's forum.
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    vegeta_gg42
    Phone
    Bionic 6.7.247 Rooted
    Since I am being bombarded with PM's about this, the reason I am not posting a direct link is because it is not my privilege to do so, only SamuriHL or one of the Mods here should post that information if they want it to be here.

I am not trying to be rude, but that is how it is. I understand why SamuriHL moved HoB there, and he will be missed.

If anyone has any issues with their Bionic, Verizon Service, or HoB, please feel free to ask or PM one of us who frequent these forums, we will try to help as much as we can. I would suggest starting a thread with your question, and if you want to draw a specific person's attention to it feel free to PM them a link to it, sometimes it takes many to solve an issue.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Bionic ICS
    I used the search engine in the forum.. since this forum, afaik, has been the home for HoB. Why would I google it when I should clearly expect to find it here? But I read through the last 25+ pages of the "moot" thread. Effectively everyone with any experience with the Bionic has left the Bionic section of df.net for droidrzr.com.

Already I can see crickets around and its very quiet, dark, and cold here. I guess this effectively marks the end of the road for the Droid Bionic at droidforums.net. I guess it was a good run while it lasted. Ultimately it seems that more and more people are screwing up the good things in the world for the rest of us. Oh well.
    Expected ICS late Q3 or Q4(2012). I called it back in February 2012!

Now Expecting JB late Q2 2013. I called it back in October 2012!

7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I have just used house of bionic in the past but last night when I used it I got an error now my Bionic will not boot, it is stuck now all I get is
    AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
    0A.72

Battery OK
    OK to Program
    Connect USB
    Data Cable

Invalid CG Version (CG: devtree)

I have searched all over and can not find a fix.
    Please Help

Love the Bionic
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    697 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member

Re: SamuriHL's House of Bionic FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by jugstats View Post
    I have just used house of bionic in the past but last night when I used it I got an error now my Bionic will not boot, it is stuck now all I get is
    AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure)
    0A.72

Battery OK
    OK to Program
    Connect USB
    Data Cable

Invalid CG Version (CG: devtree)

I have searched all over and can not find a fix.
    Please Help

Love the Bionic
    Support has moved here
    http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/to...use-of-bionic/

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    vegeta_gg42
    Phone
    Bionic 6.7.247 Rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainbikermark View Post
    Support has moved here
    SamuriHL&#39;s House Of Bionic - DroidRzr.com

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    I had pointed him in the right direction, I didn't want to post a link in forums, so I sent him a PM with the link. I know there was a fix for this, but can not remember what it was, which is why I pointed him in the direction of those who can help him. I think it had to do with the version of RSD you used, I never upgraded past 5.7, I heard 6.x had issues with flashing the ROM correctly, and causing errors like this. There is an option in HoB 8.0 I do believe that can fix the AP fastboot. make sure the update is in teh root of your SDCard-ext.
  10. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Repair AP Fastboot ERROR on the House of Bionic menu. Not sure what I need to do to make that option more obvious...
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Links