Since I'm new to ICS running on my Bionic, thought I'd share a few things I miss from GB.
- No shortcut for Voice Commands. Found an app for it though. I need it for my car dock home screen.
- No shortcut for video camera, only still camera. Nice to go straight to the video function instead of having to move the slider, like when in the car dock.
- Flash. Yeah there is Flash but performance is crap and will not play embedded video in web pages.
- Google Car Home. Very simple but effective home screen for the car dock. The new built in one looks much nicer but is much more clumsy to use.
- Going to Contacts from within Dialer app. Can't do it anymore... personal preference I suppose.
- Alarms full screen display; clock is much smaller and harder for my glasses-less eyes to see in bed. Nitpicking, I know. Yes I realize there are a million alarm clock apps.
- Have not looked yet, but is there an HDMI-out hack in ICS like GB that allows any on screen video to output via HDMI?