DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Root/Roms/ICS Leaks/FXZ etc... DL Links For Everything, Updated Daily

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    For sure :-)

TWO NEW ROMS ADDED TO OPs everyone

ToRmEnTeD by Sparkyman216 of TeamHaters

ChRONiK by Superdallas (newest addition to TeamHaters)

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
    Gtalk @ obsidiansemail@gmail.com
    Twitter @Obsidian_22
    OG ---------> DX ----------> Bionic

So far so good on .229 I mean on .230 fml Really??? FML again... I'm on .232 Now
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Just subscribed to this thread. I really like what I see. I think its great to have an all in one place for people to go.
    Im on 238 now. Previously on. 235 I safestrapped my first JB rom..cm9 i think. My question is Should I put safestrap back on or is there a better way right now.?. I want to play around with more flashing but want to be safe...
    spending way too my time with my BIONIC
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood67 View Post
    Just subscribed to this thread. I really like what I see. I think its great to have an all in one place for people to go.
    Im on 238 now. Previously on. 235 I safestrapped my first JB rom..cm9 i think. My question is Should I put safestrap back on or is there a better way right now.?. I want to play around with more flashing but want to be safe...
    For you I would SS... Samuri can get you out of just about any mess you get yourself into but SS is better... Why did you make the move to 235?

Nexus 7 Running [4.1.1][AOSP] Codeman Android 3.1.0 [JB] on top of Trinity Seven Alpha50

Hit me up...
    Twitter @Obsidian_22

So far so good on .229 I mean on .230 fml Really??? FML again... I'm on .232 Now
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Hashcode and I believe Davros will soon be working on a fix for SS but unless you want to install a deodexed 238 rom you have no reason to risk using Bootstrap.

CM9 and AOKP are ICS roms... Cm10 and ToRmEnTeD are JB

JB roms don't have good data right now so check them out if you want to but they'll only work with wifi

Hit me up...
    Twitter @Obsidian_22

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Phone
    XT1080
    sounds great!
    thank you very much for all the time and work!
    "A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    No problem glad to help... Just wanted to make sure everyone in the Bionic community could find one of my threads =)

Hit me up...
    Twitter @Obsidian_22

7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Good news everyone it looks like sonofskywalker3 has made a SS flashable motoblur rom... Debloated it to 270mb unzipped making it clearly under the 302mb partition size

Gamechanger mofos

Hit me up...
    Twitter @Obsidian_22

8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Cool thanks for the advice here. I was using cm10 and couldn't get data. I will prob try the other two you suggest via ss.
    Incidentally, I would go with the bionic bootstrap method too. I wouldnt want to make anymore work for anyone.If I use that method will I then have the ability to flash even more? How does that work?

What I mean is, why are certain ROM's able to be flashed only on BB.Is it the size or something else? And yes, I am aware that size always matters LOL
    Last edited by Hollywood67; 08-09-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    spending way too my time with my BIONIC
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Sorry bro just saw this... Yeah it is a size issue... for some reason when the bionic made the move to ICS the preinstall partition, where our ROMs are installed, was made smaller... There is 302mb free to fit in a Rom. That means that the rom has to be smaller than around 160mb zipped. No dev was able to get the motoblur (our source) that small. A new dev just did it but it is a beta release and he is only sharing it with a small test group. We are on beta 3 now and it is looking good and hopefully he'll give me the go ahead to post it soon but until then I can't share it...

For now though all the other motoblur ROMs are too big and have to be flashed with BS

Hit me up...
    Twitter @Obsidian_22

10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    74 times
    Phone
    bionic
    Beta 3 of black hole is fantastic. He has all the bugs worked out that i can tell. Its basically stock with ALL bloat removed. So it runs really fast. He has added some additional cpu governors to choose from too. Its really really good.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links