Well I took the plunge to the 2233 ICS Leak, and have already noticed some major differences in the phone.
1. Battery Life is a bit worse than the 905 OTA. When I check battery usage, the Android OS now pulls a higher percent than the screen does.
2. No more Airplane Widget, it is now under your system settings, which can now easily be retrieved by pulling your notification bar down and hitting the setting gear, airplane mode is the top thing there.
3. Colors look a lot more vibrant
4. The phone is overall a lot, and I do mean a lot faster and more responsive.
5. The phone still have the if plugged in, sometimes the screen becomes unresponsive to touch, unless you unplug it (I have tried and verified this with both the Motorola Charger, and the Verizon Charger I have)
6. I have yet to have a signal drop, even when I am in an area with no 4G, and hardly any 3G available.
7. I like how there is a widget section under your application menu.
8. Google Chrome Beta (Need I say more? They just need to add flash support so I don't feel like I am using an iPhone)
9. Drivers on phone are way better than on GB. I play NFS:Hot Pursuit, and the car's litterally sounded like their engine is about to die, now the sound runs smooth.
Here are some fixes I have found through personal expiriences with this leaked update.
If you find after everything is done and you have no data, turn on wifi>connect to a wifi if available>wait about 30 minutes>reboot phone. Once it is done rebooting, I have found that it may take up to 5 minutes to find your signal, but it will. This has been tested on 3G and 4G LTE area's.
If you do a speedtest and it shows you always below 7MBps, just reboot your phone wait 5 minutes and reboot again. I had to reboot mine twice for this to work, but afterwards I am averaging 20-25MBps now.
during install you sometimes get an error that a process failed to run or the such, just ignore those, they won't matter at all once the system is updated to ICS, as they for some odd reason don't run right on first boot, but are fixed with the next reboot.
If you go into Stock Recovery, and you see the update file, but it won't let you run it, when you press power to select it and it takes you back a screen, reboot your phone into normal boot, and rename the file to not have any symbols at the beginning or end of it, mine put an apostrophe in front of and after the file name, I had to remove them. I downloaded this using Opera Mobile Browser, not the Opera Mini...The stock browser kept failing to download the file.
This is just from my expirience, there maybe different ways to fix these, but these are the steps I used on my Bionic, and they worked for me, thought I would pass them along.