DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 861 to 870 of 870
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: New ICS Leak for Bionic

  1. Master Droid
    bhp117's Avatar
    Member #
    242812
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    259
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    lg revolution
    Now i know what i want for xmas
    Razr maxx hd dev edition

    If it comes out
    And since the s3 can unlock bootloader i think thats why the dev edition dissappear
  2. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Possibly on the s3 theory. I don't fully buy it. In any case, I'm with you...I want a RAZR MAXX HD Dev phone. Man would THAT be sweet! HoRMHD?? Hmmmmmm.....
  3. Master Droid
    bhp117's Avatar
    Member #
    242812
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    259
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    lg revolution
    HoRHDM sure do have a very nice ring to it
  4. Master Droid
    bhp117's Avatar
    Member #
    242812
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    259
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    lg revolution
    Also the razr hd seems to have a much better build quality and looks much better than the s3
    Did you notice the side bezel looks similar to the iphones design
  5. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Don't be pointing things out like that! What's wrong with you? Now Apple will sue over bezel design. LMAO! It really is a sweet looking phone. With a good dev community behind it I could really live with it for a few years.
  6. Master Droid
    bhp117's Avatar
    Member #
    242812
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    259
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    lg revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Now Apple will sue over bezel design. LMAO!
    I won't be suprise lol
  7. Nice Guy
    aaf709's Avatar
    Member #
    6126
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    4,181
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    Don't be pointing things out like that! What's wrong with you? Now Apple will sue over bezel design.
    Of course Apple would have to prove that the Razr HD has that unique "touch bezel to drop phone signal" feature that the iPhone has.
  8. Developer
    SamuriHL's Avatar
    Member #
    85257
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,089
    Liked
    321 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by aaf709 View Post
    Of course Apple would have to prove that the Razr HD has that unique "touch bezel to drop phone signal" feature that the iPhone has.
    ROFL! Apple didn't have to prove anything in the case against Samsung. "Oh look that's a rectangle....and WE have a rectangle." "ohhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh." The jury never even read the patents. What a joke. I can see it now. "OMG your phone has a BEZEL! TOTALLY RIPPED OFF FROM APPLE!" "ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh"
  9. Senior Droid
    tlarseth's Avatar
    Member #
    259161
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mars Hill, NC
    Posts
    103
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    vegeta_gg42
    Phone
    Bionic 6.7.247 Rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    ROFL! Apple didn't have to prove anything in the case against Samsung. "Oh look that's a rectangle....and WE have a rectangle." "ohhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh." The jury never even read the patents. What a joke. I can see it now. "OMG your phone has a BEZEL! TOTALLY RIPPED OFF FROM APPLE!" "ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh"
    I have used both phones and to me both software, performance, and physical use of these two phones they are not even close to the same ballpark as each other. I don't know how Apple pulled this off, except a jury of a bunch of rich college kids who swear on Apple.
  10. Senior Droid
    Maddog241's Avatar
    Member #
    261315
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    134
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by tlarseth View Post
    I have used both phones and to me both software, performance, and physical use of these two phones they are not even close to the same ballpark as each other. I don't know how Apple pulled this off, except a jury of a bunch of rich college kids who swear on Apple.
    That was a total set-up from the start. Holding that trial in Apple's backyard...what a joke. The fruit owns that part of California and no one would stand a chance there. They let Jobs drive around with no registration plate on his car... Ridiculous...
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Bionic ics leak!!!
    By sargentmajord in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:18 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 08:29 PM
  4. [leak] Droid Bionic's New Look
    By WenWM in forum Android News
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-06-2011, 10:39 AM

Search tags for this page

allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin
,
battery and data manager ics
,

bionic ics

,

bionic ics leak

,
droidhive
,
ics leak
,
motorola device manager 2.2.17
,
motorola device manager 2.2.17 download
,
timmy10shoes
,
vrz xt875 5.9.902.xt875.verizon.en.us cfc 01.xml
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+