I figured there might be a few people who could find this useful. I created a Safestrap backup of stock rooted bloated non-deodexed 5.9.904 for whoever wants it. Just drop it into a folder of your choosing inside the "backups" folder inside your safestrap folder. When you boot into Safestrap and choose Restore you should be able to choose it.
This backup was made in Safestrap 1.07.
I made this by doing the following:
(1) FXZ to .902
(2) Booted fully.
(3) Rebooted into stock recovery, wiped data & cache, applied .904
(4) Allowed .904 to boot fully.
(5) Rooted with Motofail
(6) Installed Safestrap 1.07 via ADB
(7) Booted into Safestrap
(8) Wiped Data, Cache, and Dalvik
(9) Performed the Backup, saying No to webtop and Yes to keeping systemorig.
Since this NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP you'll need to manually wipe system, data, cache, and dalvik if you use this. After you restore, you should be dropped right into the Setup Wizard.
This could be handy if someone wants to start from close to scratch without doing an entire FXZ.
Also, you may want to do an Advanced Restore and restoring only /SYSTEM, as I think that the SYSTEMORIG in there may overwrite your existing SYSTEMORIG with something else.