DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Tired of everybody complaining about their Bionic.....

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    209 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by phildavis516 View Post
    I am seriously tired off all the complaining about your Bionic....if you don't like it then Get a Different Phone.
    Mine is absolutely the best phone I have ever had. Running .902 with extended life battery. My phone is in constant use and I still close the day with 50% or better battery life.
    My Bionic is AWESOME!
    Keep something in mind, though. Sometimes, the only reason people ever sign up to post in the forums to begin with is because they are having issues. Not everyone is a phone enthusiast, the vast majority of users out there without issues are simply out there in the real world, enjoying their devices. People with a device issue will always be more vocal in a forum known for support.

That having been said, my Bionic has been rock solid and at this point really is one of the better phones i've owned. To the point where I no longer worry about the bootloader. I probably wouldn't ROM it anyways, it is perfect as is. I hope it remains so when ICS hits.
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Mine was buggy. Now it acts awesome since the ota

sent from my RAZR MAXX
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I love mine, it's awesome. Great call quality, camera is much better since the recent software updates, and after rooting and removing oodles of bloatware and social locator my battery life is quite good even on the standard battery. Battery life is so much improved I have gone back to the standard battery from the extended.

While one can always wish for the latest and greatest, that does not make the Bionic any less great. While the screen is either a love it or hate it thing, I love it. I never have issues reading it outdoors.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Bionic ICS
    I like my phone. I've had a few issues, but I've been able to resolve them to my satisfaction.

But you know what I'm not too thrilled about(and as far as I know I can't do anything to fix it) is the ICS upgrade. When I bought my phone I was told I would be upgraded to ICS in the future. Well, I just did a Google search and now I read Q3 2012. Are you kidding me!? I would fully understand a March-May upgrade timeframe since ICS was officially released in December, but Q3! I'd be okay with a July release, but i'm expecting "delays" to push it into either late Q3 or Q4. So what I'm really seeing is that ICS is going to be released for my phone around the time they stop selling it in the stores! We shall see...
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I was actually hating mine until the 902 update. the data issues were so bad, i was talking to Verizon about giving me a different phone. Glad I waitied, 2 weeks later 902 was released.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bionic sitting on .247!
    Quote Originally Posted by phildavis516 View Post
    I am seriously tired off all the complaining about your Bionic....if you don't like it then Get a Different Phone.
    Mine is absolutely the best phone I have ever had. Running .902 with extended life battery. My phone is in constant use and I still close the day with 50% or better battery life.
    My Bionic is AWESOME!
    Ha ha Phil Davis had spoken. We must now stop birching about out bionics,......,

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    When someone loves something they tell a friend. When they hate it they want to tell the world.

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Phone
    MOTO DROID
    I love my Bionic, even before 902 I didn't experience many issues. Battery life is awesome.

9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I just wanted to thank the OP for starting this thread. In truth, no matter what phone you get there will be complaints on it, and we all know complainers are FAR more vocal than those who are happy with their phones. One of the downsides to Android is there is ALWAYS a newer / better phone coming out every month. This isn't iPhone land where you get updates every 12-15 months. Of course iPhone users are not suffering from buyer's remorse 3 months after their purchase, there is nothing newer for them to get jealous over.

I do wish the ecosystem would slow down some, I am a bit dismayed that there is talk of Jelly Bean coming out soon. While I do not suffer from ICS jealousy, I do hope for the update at some point and unless Google starts making drivers for more than just the Nexus phone we will always have a slow update cycle.

Thanks again to the OP for once again reminding us the Bionic is a great phone. Oh, and let's not forget the fact it's on the top voice network in the US as well.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    I just found out that the charging controller in the Bionic puts more juice to the battery than the D4 during heavy hotspotting. The D4 slowly drains while on my 2.1A charger, whereas the Bionic will keep charging at a slower rate during heavy usage.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Links