DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: worked or did not work?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • worked

35 79.55%
  • did not work

9 20.45%
Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Droid 4/ Bionic/ RAZR/ Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by zanshin825
    Thanks. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. After I use your files, I can root again with the exploit in your op? Will the update take if I'm rooted, but otherwise stock? Thanks!
    Yes u can reroot with the exploit in op an any update if u are rooted but use ota root keeper from the market an back up an temp unroot before updating an then restore root when done with ota root keeper also any update will succeed if i freeze the bloatware instead of uninstalling it
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Okay so ive been stuck all day now. I dunno where else to turn. This is the only thread i've found (outta about 300) that is still live. So here's my deal. If anyone can help me that would be great.

I tried installing theoryrom, wouldnt let me get past touching the droid at the beginning. So i went and used a program called R3eas3dRoot or something or other. And that ended up wiping that entirely. Now all im left with is the recovery (both up and down volume + power) and the fast boot (volume down +power)

when i just hit the power button. This is what i get.

AP Fastbook Flash Mode (s) (boot failure)
    0A.61

Battery Ok
    Ok to program
    connect usb
    data cable

Invalid CG QTV (CG: system): Invalid SP data
    Invalid CG Version (CG: system)
    Invalid CG QTV (CG: system)

i plug it into my computer to run RSDlite
    I run a zip that i got off youtube (not sure if i can post the link or not, didnt read rules sorry )
    It gets to step 3/22 failed flashing process
    My phone then goes to this screen right away

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s)
    0A.61

Battery Low
    Cannot Program
    Transfer Mode:
    USB Connected.

I plug the phone in to the outlet, but im not seeming to get a charge (had it charging for close to 4 hours while downloading files)

So. Now my next steps. I'm downloading the FXZ file that was on the first post in this thread. Is that correct?
    i will make a trip to the verizon store to get my battery charged tomorrow. Are you guys seeing any other problems? ive tried running a few different FXZ's earlier when i had a charge. They did install through RDS and said completed. But my phone went back into Fastboot and kept doing that. I'm pretty sure i have the drivers. i will re download those tonight also just to make sure.

I need my phone. I don't have an extra and can't afford a new one. I dont even care if i can root it again (ookay yes i do) but i def need this fixed. Someone please help!! its been over 24 hours without it!!!
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleWelter15
    Okay so ive been stuck all day now. I dunno where else to turn. This is the only thread i've found (outta about 300) that is still live. So here's my deal. If anyone can help me that would be great.

I tried installing theoryrom, wouldnt let me get past touching the droid at the beginning. So i went and used a program called R3eas3dRoot or something or other. And that ended up wiping that entirely. Now all im left with is the recovery (both up and down volume + power) and the fast boot (volume down +power)

when i just hit the power button. This is what i get.

AP Fastbook Flash Mode (s) (boot failure)
    0A.61

Battery Ok
    Ok to program
    connect usb
    data cable

Invalid CG QTV (CG: system): Invalid SP data
    Invalid CG Version (CG: system)
    Invalid CG QTV (CG: system)

i plug it into my computer to run RSDlite
    I run a zip that i got off youtube (not sure if i can post the link or not, didnt read rules sorry )
    It gets to step 3/22 failed flashing process
    My phone then goes to this screen right away

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s)
    0A.61

Battery Low
    Cannot Program
    Transfer Mode:
    USB Connected.

I plug the phone in to the outlet, but im not seeming to get a charge (had it charging for close to 4 hours while downloading files)

So. Now my next steps. I'm downloading the FXZ file that was on the first post in this thread. Is that correct?
    i will make a trip to the verizon store to get my battery charged tomorrow. Are you guys seeing any other problems? ive tried running a few different FXZ's earlier when i had a charge. They did install through RDS and said completed. But my phone went back into Fastboot and kept doing that. I'm pretty sure i have the drivers. i will re download those tonight also just to make sure.

I need my phone. I don't have an extra and can't afford a new one. I dont even care if i can root it again (ookay yes i do) but i def need this fixed. Someone please help!! its been over 24 hours without it!!!
    Ok charge ur battery u will not be able to do it in a flash failure so find a differnt battery or get an external charger an go into AP fast boot run the cdt fix the OP first then download an flash the .902 fxz
    Last edited by sargentmajord; 05-03-2012 at 10:26 PM.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sargentmajord View Post
    Ok charge ur battery u will not be able to do it in a flash failure so find a differnt battery or get an external charger an go into AP fast boot run the cdt fix the OP first then download an flash the .902 fxz

i have run the cdt fix. it works. I'm in the process of downloading the FXZ that was on the first post of this thread. I'm assuming its the .902.

what do you mean by external charger?
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone

i have run the cdt fix. it works. I'm in the process of downloading the FXZ that was on the first post of this thread. I'm assuming its the .902.

what do you mean by external charger?
    If u already have the battery charged or found a spare one u don't need the external charger it's only for when people are stuck in a flash failure an can't charge the battery or can't find a spare an yes it's the .902
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    i am stuck. Verizon store is a little ways away and its not taking a charge. I havent seen anything about external charging...
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone
    i am stuck. Verizon store is a little ways away and its not taking a charge. I havent seen anything about external charging...
    U can't charge the batter in a flash failure u either need to get a second battery or get an external charger an inductive battery back or u can look up on the web on how to splice a USB cord an charge the battery
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    U can't charge the batter in a flash failure u either need to get a second battery or get an external charger an inductive battery back or u can look up on the web on how to splice a USB cord an charge the battery
    i have an extra cord and am considering the splicing. But im curious. Does the battery have to be plugged into the phone while you connect the + and - to the terminals? or is this a way to charge it?

Ive seen some people say this works. Ill give it a shot.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    133 times
    Phone

i have an extra cord and am considering the splicing. But im curious. Does the battery have to be plugged into the phone while you connect the + and - to the terminals? or is this a way to charge it?

Ive seen some people say this works. Ill give it a shot.
    I haven't tried it so I don't know just follow the instructions to the T lol
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I haven't tried it so I don't know just follow the instructions to the T lol
    im not finding any instructions on it surprisingly...
Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Links