Whats the odds of losing root....? I need my root but cant stand not being fully updated...
Download: Blur_Version.5.5.893.XT875.Verizon.en.US.zip [mirror]
1. Download the file from above and drop it on the root of your SD card (not internal storage).
2. Reboot into stock recovery (adb reboot recovery).
3. When the robot appears, press both volume keys in at the same time.
4. Select “apply update from sdcard” using the volume keys, then the power switch to initiate it.
5. Choose the file that you downloaded above and let it load.
If you see this, be sure to let us know. Loading on my Bionic now.
*Note – Likely breaks root methods. Perma-root may leave you with root though.