Greetings, all. Newb here. I searched around but couldn't find an on-point thread, so here goes.
I have a Bionic. The data drops are killing me. I know there is a new update out or coming out that is supposed to fix it, yadda yadda. But I just got so sick of it today, that I called Verizon and ordered a Razr. I have until 1/15 to decide which one to keep.
Soooooo I would like some feedback: should I keep the Bionic or go for the Razr? Why?
I apologize if this is covered elsewhere (and if so, please direct me to the thread).
Thanks for your help and feedback!