DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Ota

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

Ota

I got my ota update today, go in and check to see if you need to update,I did and it was there...finally

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    droid x
    This is the last straw from Motorola and Verizon….you buy the Bionic at the full price when it’s released based on the advertising and hype from both of them…you pay full price and get garbage and a phone that doesn’t do what it is supposedly was advertised to do, and suffer through the months of aggravation with the device…then the update comes out…..which they selectively let out to who ever they want or what ever method they desire…..Motorola denies that it is out because it isn’t confirmed on their website….Verizon tells that Motorola is doing the upgrade…etc..etc..etc. and one lies and the other swears to it. Then they supposedly fix it….I don’t know because mine is not working yet, and then they drop the price….isn’t there any Justice????
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by wmfb View Post
    This is the last straw from Motorola and Verizon….you buy the Bionic at the full price when it’s released based on the advertising and hype from both of them…you pay full price and get garbage and a phone that doesn’t do what it is supposedly was advertised to do, and suffer through the months of aggravation with the device…then the update comes out…..which they selectively let out to who ever they want or what ever method they desire…..Motorola denies that it is out because it isn’t confirmed on their website….Verizon tells that Motorola is doing the upgrade…etc..etc..etc. and one lies and the other swears to it. Then they supposedly fix it….I don’t know because mine is not working yet, and then they drop the price….isn’t there any Justice????

I don't believe Moto is denying it is out.
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid Rooted..Duh!
    or you can be like me...install the update, still get data drops, still have crackling in the headphone jack, today updated and app and still got the storage message saying not enough space....bullsh!t update.
    LiVe ToDaY LiKe ThErE Is No ToMoRrOw...FoR ThE ZoMbIe ApOcAlYpSe Is UpoN uS..

Moto Bionic....stock for now....

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Twitter
    @LegalAmerican4
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    I would recommend heaving the phone onto asphalt and then river dancing on it. You'll feel better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX!

Links