Is there an app similar to smart actions that I can use on my bionic
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
AutomateIT. Free from the Market.
I've setup Rules for the following ...
- Enable BT, and GPS, set Screen Brightness to Auto, Set Music Volume to 100%, Disable Wifi (if enabled), Enable Mobile Data (if disabled), when placed in Car Dock.
- Disable BT and GPS, set Screen Brightness to 30%, Set Music Volume to 50%, Enable Mobile Data, when removed from Car Dock
- Enable and Connect to WiFi and disable Mobile Data when I arrive at Work or Home. (Uses Location-based Services) *
- Disable Wifi and Enable Mobile Data when I leave Work or Home. (Uses Location-based Services)
Pretty powerful stuff -- yet easy to do. A lot of options and actions that can automate things and save battery. Even has actions based on Battery %. Lots of COOL stuff!! Th Pro version has some addtional things like actions based on sensor states, etc and it's only $1.50
* Believe it or not -- the Bionic currently does NOT disable Mobile Data when connected to WiFi. The 3G/4G icon may disappear, but the RADIOS are still on and sucking battery. That's supposed to be fixed in the next OTA update.
Last edited by ripper2860; 11-27-2011 at 10:53 PM.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Stock ROM (JB 4.3) -- awaiting KitKat
I would go with tasker if you want to do everything automated, but large learning curve.
Verizon put out one called "Verizon WiFi Auto-On"
But only turns wifi on and off at locations.