DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th bionic since release.. I get first razor!

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    @konellaz
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    That's awesome for your roommate! It's a shame that guarantees nothing for your refurbished Razr. Especially when the next great phone comes out and your roommate gets that one and it's better than your Razr. It's like the commercial about technology where you can't keep up no matter what you try to do.
    Don't be a hater. I have three lines.. One has been month to month for a year.. Never upgraded that line.. Nexus is old news so I'm not to worried about having a sick phone as my personal line.. Its the bionic that's the issue. Explain why razr, thunderbolt, and charge all get full lte in same spot.. Guess I'm stupid cause in my world that sounds like a bionic issue with a little bit of research and process of elimination.. My conclusion is bionic. You have your opinions also.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Twitter
    @LegalAmerican4
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    I don't mean to sound like a hater. Sorry. I DID mean to play a little devils advocate with the intent to provide a different way to look at it. And you're right, your opinion and mine don't have to mesh. I must say though, seems like all devices will have their achilles heel, and sometimes it's better to wait for the update that repairs one, instead of skipping from one to the other before they are perfected. I am frustrated as well with the data losses and think Moto and VZW should do better with releasing quality products. But the Bionic IS a tight phone.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    @konellaz
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a hater. Sorry. I DID mean to play a little devils advocate with the intent to provide a different way to look at it. And you're right, your opinion and mine don't have to mesh. I must say though, seems like all devices will have their achilles heel, and sometimes it's better to wait for the update that repairs one, instead of skipping from one to the other before they are perfected. I am frustrated as well with the data losses and think Moto and VZW should do better with releasing quality products. But the Bionic IS a tight phone.
    And I'm sorry for being the grinch.. I waited on the edge of my seat for this phone.. Months before the general public.. Like most of us that bought it on release.. I'm just so frustrated and its not very becoming of me to lash out at fellow Druid's . My apologies

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Twitter
    @LegalAmerican4
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    No worries! I really do hope you have better luck with the Razr. I was so close to switching myself, and then decided I need to wait for the update. If THAT doesn't fix it, then I will lash out on someone
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Google Nexus 5
    I had a bsod today but for the most part only have to toggle airplane mode every few days. I can't imagine having constant drops or even worse the people who have to do a battery pull to get data reset. Hopefully the ota update fixes it. I played with a Razr the other day, great screen and very nice phone. I still prefer the Bionic though because of the replaceable battery.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I love my razor. I had 3 bionics till a vzw supervisor terminated my contract and started a new contract to get razor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links