Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Not Call Log Classic is one of the first apps I download every single time.
You set it once and you never see it again.
takes you to your home screen instead of the dialer when you end a call.
You know how that rabbit feels
Going under your Speeding Wheels
Bright images flashing by
Like windshields towards a fly...
Ok, as you know I'm a nut when it comes to smartphones and android so here is a list of the best of the best as far as I'm concerned.
1) SwiftKey to replace standard keyboard. It learns how you type and guesses what you meant and the next word.
2) JustPictures - A vastly superior gallery.
3) Linda Manager - Best File Manager.
4) BeWeather Pro - Amazing weather application with the best widgets out there. High resolution weather and links to multiple radars. Every option as well as it can be done.
5) Google Voice - Enough said.
6) Camera Zoom FX - Fast auto focused pictures. Very professionally made.
7) K-9 Mail - Has never failed me in over 2 years. Tons of options.
8) Pulse - The best news application I've ever seen. Has decent widgets.
9) Amazon Appstore - A free paid app every day. And some are VERY good.
10) Boat Browser - Amazingly fast and easy to use. Multiple tabs and new voice commands.
11) Business Calender Free - Best Calender Widget I've seen. I have a 4x4 widget which shows the entire month and you can read what your appointments are - tap on it and you get your agenda. Has controls on the bottom of the widget to scroll from month to month and you can add appointments from the widget. Also allows easier appointment setting.
12) Circle Battery Widget - Shows battery left in 1% increments and is pretty.
13) IMO - Best IM program. Connects you to just about everything - AOL, GoogleTalk, etc... very slick and takes nearly no battery.
14) No Lock - Personal preference here. You will never see the lock screen again. Saves the time to swipe and open to get to your stuff.
15) Screebl - Love it. Turns your time out for the screen to 15 seconds and then when your holding the device in a natural position it will never go off. When you put it down it goes off in 15 seconds. It will show it takes 90%+ of your battery but that's a bug.
16) Printershare - was an Amazon free app of the day and it's normally $10. Amazing program lets you print from any wireless printer. Better than Motoprint.
17) CamScanner - I just found this amazing program. Snap a picture with it and it will convert it to a PDF so you can send it as a scanned document.
18) DayWeekBar - Puts the date at the top of your pull down box and also has full date info when you open the pull down.
I'm sure I missed a few.
Just the ones I'm addicted to...
Coin Dozer Halloween
Coin Dozer Seasons
Cookie Dozer (warning, you might gain weight)
Drag Racing Premium
I have other games I just don't have time to play.
Hope this list helps. Please respond with any great games or apps you have
The good thing is that many great apps are free so you can try them out. I had Carrr Matey for a bit. It's a car locator with a pirate theme. You "drop anchor" when you get out of your car and it'll ask if you want a timer (for parking meters). Then it'll give you direction and distance from your car as well as a map. It's free.
Koi Live Wallpaper is nice if you want Koi swimming around on your phone. There's a paid version that'll make it rain on the pond and change the number of koi, but the free version allows you to tap the "water" and a double tap will put fish food out for them to "eat."
Don't forget that the Market gives you only a 15 minute window to decide whether you want to keep it or not.