DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Please support this thread regarding the RAZR

1. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Please support this thread regarding the RAZR

Shadez likes this.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Phone
    Moto LS355
    I don't understand the logic. There will always be a better phone right around the corner. Soon we'll see something better than the Razr. At the time, the Bionic was the best phone. Now it's the Razr. Why is that Motorola's fault? Their job is to build phones and keep improving. Should they sit on their thumbs and not release phones so previous model owners don't get butt-hurt?
    Rayv, steveky and kaylesworth like this.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by jcardona1 View Post
    I don't understand the logic. There will always be a better phone right around the corner. Soon we'll see something better than the Razr. At the time, the Bionic was the best phone. Now it's the Razr. Why is that Motorola's fault? Their job is to build phones and keep improving. Should they sit on their thumbs and not release phones so previous model owners don't get butt-hurt?
    ^^^this times a thousand!!

Its kind of embarrassing to see so many people whining because Motorola dares to continue to try and make better phones. "its too soon, its too soon" kinda ridiculous IMO
    My rumored phone's rumored specs can beat up your rumored phone's rumored specs
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Remember when the OG Droid ran at 550mhz and then had an update? Maybe they will do the same for the bionic.
    While I am disappointed that a better device is out so soon because I also would have waited, I'm still happy with my phone.

Sent from my UNLEASHED bionic
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Froyo
    So because it is a little newer that automatically makes it better? A handful of phones came out after I got the d1 and in my opinion none of them came close to fitting my needs better. Better is always subjective. You bought the bionic so either live with that decision or pony up some more money for a new phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    OG Droid UD 3.0 -- GB :)
    Agreed. Its the nature of android. You'll always find a better phone. While it sucks for the bionic owners there really is no reason why Motorola should replace bionics with razrs
    Google Interview Q&A

Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    100 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    LMAO , all the manufacturers should do this , this is bull , I payed $2000 for my new computer and weeks later Intel launches Sandy Bridge , I demand a free upgrade . I payed $38.000 for my car and only months after they have a new model , I demand a upograde to the new model . I bought Battlefield 2 and now they gonna release 3 ? What is this ? Government shoud put some regulations into place to stop technical development , at least for 2 years at a time . And today was the last straw , I bought a chicken burrito from this place cause they didn't had stake , today I stop at the same place and they have steak , WTF , I demand a free steak burrito .
    k1ngr4t and steveky like this.
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    353 times
    Twitter
    JefFullerMyself
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by smokiedabong View Post
    LMAO , all the manufacturers should do this , this is bull , I payed $2000 for my new computer and weeks later Intel launches Sandy Bridge , I demand a free upgrade . I payed $38.000 for my car and only months after they have a new model , I demand a upograde to the new model . I bought Battlefield 2 and now they gonna release 3 ? What is this ? Government shoud put some regulations into place to stop technical development , at least for 2 years at a time . And today was the last straw , I bought a chicken burrito from this place cause they didn't had stake , today I stop at the same place and they have steak , WTF , I demand a free steak burrito .
    did somebody say steak?????
    Anytime someone dares me to walk a mile in their shoes I do it! Because, hey free shoes and I am now a mile away from that person!

Hatred is by far the ugliest trait any human can possess (think about it)
  10. Nice Guy
    Member #
    Liked
    127 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Premium Member
    IF I wanted to switch it would be the Nexus, not the Razr (just don't like the idea of not being able to change the battery). But as the Bionic works for me, I'm not going to jump.
    Last edited by aaf709; 10-18-2011 at 07:57 PM.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    It doesn't suck for this Bionic owner; this is a great phone which has been bug free for me since launch day.

It's natural for smartyphone geeks to get antsy and excited when new devices come out; it's also a fundamental that we live in a materialistic, consumer - driven culture, as do the corporate monoliths that help us perpetuate said culture.

Ultimately, we made our choice; in a perfect world, we'd all be happy - as it is, some won't be. Such is life.

I will say logic dictates that the Razr was largely through development when the ad campaign the OP in the linked post above complains about came out; in the end, this really isn't relevant either, though.

Iullus Cornelius Smegmus Magnus Pantocrator
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Links