DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bionic after 5days

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Bionic after 5days

Well it hasn't been out of my hands and here's what I found. As far as the camera goes, mine is taking excellent stills and beautiful videos. I have the still set at 8 mp. Now inside if I zoom and there's not enough light, they get grainy. But what would you expect. When there is enough light and outside, pics are great and clear. The 1080p videos are superb. As good as my sanyo HD camcorder especially outside. My other concern was the hum some got on their music players. Im listening to music on my bose qc3's and its crystal clear. Call quality excellent and build quality second to none. Well, Motorola, yes, it was worth the wait. Oh yea, 4g lte- blazing fast. Thanks. Anyone else have questions i'll try to answer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Day time video pics looks good but at night/low light it looks terrible very grainy worse then a normal 480p flip camera.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I have to agree, I have had my Bionic for almost a week (man, how time flies!) And I'm still enjoying my purchase.

I have tried to test as much as I can on the phone to ensure everything is working... so far, I have little complaints.

The camera isn't the best camera in the world, however, it's on a phone... Does it take really good pics in sunlight? Yes! Is it better than my SLR camera? No...

The HD 1080p is great! Crystal clear video and not jerky. Very satisfied.

My only complaint I have is with disappearing apps. Hopefully they will address this problem in a future update.

Smooth scrolling thru screens, no problems with my display or popping sounds from the mp3 player....

I'm satisfied!

Jstwondrng

5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hummmm, have not had the disappearing app problem. Have you tried a battery pull? Some times that resets everything and might solve the issue.

6. Droid Jedi
    Member #
    Liked
    230 times
    Phone
    Samsung Note Duece
    My only complaint I have is with disappearing apps. Hopefully they will address this problem in a future update.
    after installing apps check the media section in the manage app section..... batt pulls and reboots make the apps disappear.... for some reason certain apps move themselves into the media section and when you reboot they disappear... droidforums for instance use to disappear until i moved it back to the phone..... no check marks should be in that section
    NOTE DUECE

Killed = Bionic
    Phone graveyard = D1
    Resting = Dx
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    zachfromkansas
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblee1 View Post
    Hummmm, have not had the disappearing app problem. Have you tried a battery pull? Some times that resets everything and might solve the issue.

Apps are only disappearing when installed on the internal SD partition. Go into manage apps and move them to internal storage and you'll be fine.

Sent from your mom's device through the control of my rooted Bionic.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    6 days now for me. EXCELLENT phone! Moto knocked it out of the park, IMO.
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    HTC DNA
    I'll jump on the disappearing apps wagon. I've had a few go away in the last couple days.
    And if you need an extended battery and don't have one, then I suggest you get one. I got one yesterday and it was on 5 percent FOREVER. I was trying to drain it. I must've been like an hour on 5 percent. Got my first full charge on it today, so I am going to put it through the works. GPS, videos, talkings, surfing.
    The phone is great overall. I'd recommend a reboot at the beginning of the day though. It's still a computer. Had it on for a few days straight and it started to show some delay in page switches. Reboot and snappiness comes back. Shouldn't really have to do this because it's built on Linux, but it's no biggie. Still a beast of a phone.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zregnier View Post
    Apps are only disappearing when installed on the internal SD partition. Go into manage apps and move them to internal storage and you'll be fine.

I have only a handful of apps on my phone (about 10) and the first day of owning the phone I began receiving "out of space" errors when they resided on the internal memory. Since we have roughly 19.5 gb (3.5 internal + 16 sd card), we should have the freedom of storing movable apps anywhere we wish without the fear of them disappearing. If we weren't meant to have that functionality, it wouldn't be available... My only gripe
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
    Where did you get your Bose from?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links