DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HELP! Can't sync Facebook with contacts! MUST HAVE!!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by maroorakcub View Post
    I tried that but when I click on the facebook one there was nothing their other than remove account, it didnt have anything about manual sync. I clicked remove and now it looks like I have to do a factory reset because the facebook account is no longer listed in accounts but when clicking add account facebook is checked and says I can only have 1.
    your doing a different step, 1.) as i see it your going to menu then settings 2.) then going to accounts to view your facebook account if 1.) you go to menu - settings - battery and data manager- data delivery - turn off background data 2.) go and load the android market, you will get a prompt asking you to enable data dilivery, press enable 3.) that will take you to Account and sync setting- from there you can try to manually sync the phone to facebook. hope that this helps you out
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    That is where I was at, black background and has backgroud data and auto sync at the top then all the accounts below. When in that menu and tunring background data back on the facebook account shows that sync is off. If I tap the account it opens and nothing is their other than remove account, if I push and hold nothing happens. I am going to give it a few days and then on wednesday if it still has not syncd I will stop by verizon and see what they say.
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by maroorakcub View Post
    That is where I was at, black background and has backgroud data and auto sync at the top then all the accounts below. When in that menu and tunring background data back on the facebook account shows that sync is off. If I tap the account it opens and nothing is their other than remove account, if I push and hold nothing happens. I am going to give it a few days and then on wednesday if it still has not syncd I will stop by verizon and see what they say.
    there in where you see remove accout, if you press menu the sync option will appear, i see , ill be dropping by verizon as well, already talked to motorola and i might be sending my phone to them for repair, 10days(2weeks) before phone gets returned @@.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links