Been reading the forum all day with jealous eyes since I will not have my Bionic until tomorrow and I just wanted to remind everybody of one major tip....
If you're having ANY annoying issue with your new Bionic try a battery pull before you freak out.
The phone is brand new and you've just done 1 boot most likely... a simple battery pull *can* fix a lot of these little issues.
Just to make it official here are the proper steps to a battery pull (if you're not frozen).
1. Turn off the phone... let it power down completely
2. Pull the battery from it's slot
3. Press and HOLD the power button for at least 10 seconds
4. Reinsert the battery and replace the battery cover
5. Turn the phone back on and let it boot up fully before you try anything (wait for the preparing SD card icon to go away).
These steps can help resolve minor issues with any device. Try this first before you get upset thinking you have a serious issue.