DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: "Official"? Bionic battery life thread

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    When is it possible to display the battery in non-increments of 10%?
    AOKP Milestone 3, Lean Kernel 2.3
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid BIONIC!
    The Droid that almost wasnt....
    I get up nice and early and head to a premium retailer at 830. Wait 30 minutes for them to open so I can go feel up the bionic before going to Costco to buy one. Ths sales guy says they don't have any but might a little later. So I BS with the guy for while and told him I was heading to Costco to buy mine. He asked if I would bring a bionic back for them top play with if I actually get one.
    So I head to Costco at 930 wait for them to open and hit theed verizon booth at about 950. The guy says he doesn't have any but they should be there any minute. 30 minutes later im told they shohld be here by 11 for sure. So at 1110 i come back and there are two othera waiting for the phone as well. He says they are there but not inloaded yet, long story not so long....at around 12 i finally get me slip. To go pay for it and then the employee will go grab me one. Im not on my wifes card so now i have to wait for her to get off for lunch and drive a half hour to walk through the line with me. 1oclock rolls around and she shows up and i get my bionic. I basically spent 5 hours tring to get mine, butidid finally get one along with the bundle. Car dock..charging dock..spare batt and charger for it..cheap hip case and a screen protector all for 302.00. Oh and i love it so far even though im not in a 4g area. The screen looks very good unless you get so close you cant focus then you notice it is a bit pixely but honeztly at a regular viewing distance you cant see them. It has been a little laggy opening one or two apps and not tooimpressive for browsing but all in all a great phone..much better than my thunderbolt.
    Droid Bionic - The Six Million Dollar Phone!
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Do you charge even though it is 15% left? Or should I let it fully loose charge over night? I got it from costco so I have the battery and battery dock.. Thanks
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Charge whenever. it's Li-ion.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by anewday View Post
    When is it possible to display the battery in non-increments of 10%?
    It's called Circle Battery Widget.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID Bionic
    I took mine off the charger at 100% at around 7pm last night. After moderate usage, for about 6 hours I was down to 37%. I had used 4G for about 2 - 2.5 hours of that. A little dissappointing coming from my Droid Pro, but I never used 4G on it before. Hopefully it lasts longer today after another full charge. LOVING THE PHONE NO MATTER WHAT
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy Nexus (rooted)
    Charged fully yesterday, then took off the charger at about 2PM. Used a variety of GMail, YouTube, NetFlix, NFL Mobile, Web browsing, and some games. Also, placed about 1.5 hours worth of phone calls. Total 4G usage was about 250MB.

At 9:30 last night, I was down to 5%. Recharged overnight, and will see how things look after a more typical day.
  8. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by h1br1d7heory View Post
    It's called Circle Battery Widget.
    Do you download that? This is my first Droid so I'm still getting used to it.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    After a first night full charge, it looks like it's running about 10% drop / hour. I pulled it from the charger at 6am and by 10am it's 60% under medium use. Some Bluetooth in the car, lots of email (corp push) & texting - particularly re-setting up one of my accounts. Wifi & GPS off. Some music for a little while. Std battery. Think I'll look into extended battery, but I'm at a desk job, so I can plug in often during the day. Oh and my 4G is non-existent at my house and variable at work, so not a great 4G signal.
  10. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by txrover View Post
    After a first night full charge, it looks like it's running about 10% drop / hour. I pulled it from the charger at 6am and by 10am it's 60% under medium use. Some Bluetooth in the car, lots of email (corp push) & texting - particularly re-setting up one of my accounts. Wifi & GPS off. Some music for a little while. Std battery. Think I'll look into extended battery, but I'm at a desk job, so I can plug in often during the day. Oh and my 4G is non-existent at my house and variable at work, so not a great 4G signal.
    I am noticing basically the same. I was getting the same juice out of my DROID Pro though. I was kind of hoping for significantly better battery life :/ Oh well.
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Links