DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: ★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Well in my opinion everyone should be running a custom ROM. :-)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamPA1006
    Well in my opinion everyone should be running a custom ROM. :-)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App
    Lol. Yeah, I'd love to be running one with you. Ah well.
  3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    BIONIC
    Hello everyone,

I am just posting in this thread for my first post, because, i JUST got my hands on a BIONIC 2 weeks ago. Used on flea bay, after my X developed dime sized black spots on the screen. Plan on getting a lapdock very soon. To complete the package.

I am loving the speed on this phone, both the 4g when i am in ranged and the dual core processor clicking along at 1.2 . I have been browsing here for the past 2 weeks and have already rooted and updated the ROM to ICS .232, i will be tinkering with the Deodexed ROM to have the 1% battery readout. Just have to decide if i want to use that on unsafe or safe side.

Loving this forum to get up to date, i left my X stock, but, had my OG Droid rooted and overclocked.

Catch you guys on the forums.
    Posted with two cans & a string
  4. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigggJack View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am just posting in this thread for my first post, because, i JUST got my hands on a BIONIC 2 weeks ago. Used on flea bay, after my X developed dime sized black spots on the screen. Plan on getting a lapdock very soon. To complete the package.

I am loving the speed on this phone, both the 4g when i am in ranged and the dual core processor clicking along at 1.2 . I have been browsing here for the past 2 weeks and have already rooted and updated the ROM to ICS .232, i will be tinkering with the Deodexed ROM to have the 1% battery readout. Just have to decide if i want to use that on unsafe or safe side.

Loving this forum to get up to date, i left my X stock, but, had my OG Droid rooted and overclocked.

Catch you guys on the forums.
    Welcome to the forums! Glad you're liking you're new Bionic!
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DX2

Re: ★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

Running .232 on my bionic nearly stock and it so much better than gb. 905. Had wifi and data drops before and now everything is perfect and smooth

I had a droid x2 before leaned out and supercharged, didnt care for most ROMs.

But overall im really impressed with the bionic and i love stock MOTO :-). Ive tried every rom, but everything seems so pieced together.

I was spoiled by the DroidX2 forum, most roms are awesome and there threads are written by some amazing devs (Please assume i know nothing when i read your how to)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Bionic Safestrap/Th3ory/CM7a
    It will take you off the upgrade path (tho maybe not) but .247 for me has been much better than .232

It was great and I stayed on it a long time but having tried a few JB builds as they've improved the .232 was noticeably off a bit. .247, hopefully the OTA, is quite a bit faster with very little to no lag even with quite a few things going on .

Touching home on .247 brings up the recent apps a lot faster, for instance (tho CM10 seemed to be nearly instant after the long push, our maybe the long push it's set shorter).

But this close to the OTA I probably should have waited on .232 - It's just I decided if I get suck here I'll be okay with that (though that's not likely).

-Bionic 6.7.247 via HoB
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid X 2.2 Froyo Rooted
    Hi all, JUST ordered a Bionic on evilbay. Brand new insurance replacement phone for $195 shipped. No charger or sd card or anything and I don't care about the battery because I already ordered an extended OEM one from Amazon. Coming from a Droid 3 that has been nothing but trouble so I already have chargers/32gb sd card/whatnot. We have full blown LTE coverage out where I live now and I figured it was high time I get with the program but I can't "upgrade" because I lose unlimited data. Honestly the Bionic is still right up there with all the new phones as far as bells and whistles. I mean besides not having an omfgwtfbbq huge screen (I actually like the pentile for outdoor use) this phone really does have it all still, and ICS and IIRC it is getting Jelly Bean right? If not I'm sure the community will hook us up like they always do. Also picked up the lapdock, car dock and desk dock too for good measure as I plan to ride this phone as long as it lasts and as long as VZW lets us keep unlmited data off contract.
    -Bionic, Extended Battery, stock rooted JB, still going strong
    -D3 MavRom, backup phone

-boost mobile Epic 4G 1.4GHZ Marcusant V3 R.I.P.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid 3,ROOTED,ss3,Mavrick4.5
    OK so I just got my bionic and I was wondering if I could put it on a pre paid plan? I've called around and did some research and some say it can be done with unlocking it and using a different SIm (ex Net 10, AT&T). And some say it can't be done with it being 4g LTE. I also have a Droid 3 and am getting kinda sick of it and want to use my bionic only I can't put it on a contact cus I just don't want one.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    I totally scored a partially, used Droid Bionic this past weekend on Ebay. I'm overjoyed! Good timing, after two years my DX was black-spotting like an ripe banana! Though, I'll keep it around for media storage/music purposes. What to do with my new DB? Hmmmm.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Twitter
    graymayre
    Phone
    Bionic
    Can't be unlocked unless it is still running gingerbread. Sorry

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 LastLast

Links