DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: ★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

1. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan.teeples View Post
    I have a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV. But really, I think it ran it through the Bluray player. I bought a Samsung 3D bluray theater package too. Cost about $300 for that, but it works flawlessly with the TV and it has all the smart features too.Samsung put out an App that lets your phone act as the remote for any Samsung SMART device connected to the same network as your phone. When you first run it on the phone, it scans for devices and then gives you a list of them. Then you select what you want to control and a message pops on on the TV saying "Something wants to control this device? Allow?" And from there it was flawless.To share the picture, all I did was selected more options while viewing it on the phone. One of those was "Play on". I selected that and selected my Bluray player, and wala.
    That sounds like an awesome setup, I'm saving this info for when my remodeling is done and am ready to put all the electronics back in, this is something I am definitely interested in.. thanks!
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Twitter
    MJZ2112
    Phone
    MotoX baby!
    thats sweet. I want a samsung tv now. LOL
    You know how that rabbit feels
    Going under your Speeding Wheels
    Bright images flashing by
    Like windshields towards a fly...
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    So glad I read this site. I was one of the ones that bought the screen protectors -- shoot. Well, that was a waste of money.
  4. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by annettedau View Post
    So glad I read this site. I was one of the ones that bought the screen protectors -- shoot. Well, that was a waste of money.
    Yea I think a lot of us bought them at least once. $13 for 3 pieces of plastic is a complete rip off. I never had any scratches on any of the 4 droids I owned... knock on wood
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    I didnt get the Bionic due to the screen also I just want to wait a month to see what happens with the Prime, I did get my fiance a Droid 3 though. Its a nice fast phone but has the same screen, for the most part it looks good, but if you want to see how bad it can be open "Zedge" see the ugly circles? now open it on another phone no ugly circles. Looks almost like when you display an image on a monitor at 16bit. Dont get me wrong though the Bionic and Droid 3 are awesome, but I would drive myself crazy nit pickin at the screen.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by astokes View Post
    I didnt get the Bionic due to the screen also I just want to wait a month to see what happens with the Prime, I did get my fiance a Droid 3 though. Its a nice fast phone but has the same screen, for the most part it looks good, but if you want to see how bad it can be open "Zedge" see the ugly circles? now open it on another phone no ugly circles. Looks almost like when you display an image on a monitor at 16bit. Dont get me wrong though the Bionic and Droid 3 are awesome, but I would drive myself crazy nit pickin at the screen.
    Someone once mentioned on here that to get an idea of the bad pixelation, look at the green battery indicator and look for black dots... I stared, squinted, and I did notice what they were talking about. It took effort to notice and hurt my eyes in the process. I like high quality images, and this seems to fit my needs. I could.of went the amo led route, but everything there seems bright and fake imo. To each their own I guess.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    712 times
    Phone
    D1/DX/DB/Nex/Note2
    ^I am fine with the display. If it were my tv then no, I would box it up and bring it back! What they should do is offer a choice of screens. One will be a bit sharper and wont band colors but it will wear the battery a bit quicker and wont be as easy to see in the sunlight. The other will save battery but there will be a bit of a noticeable "pattern" and some color banding. It's strange, the longer I have the phone, the less I notice any of the display flaws and the more I am falling in love with this beauty!
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Got mine today!

LOVE IT!

Yes, I do notice the grainy stuff people are saying about the screen, but I'm whatever about it. I LOVE Blur. LOL! I just like that I can add a crap load of services to it without having to download dedicated apps for it. Like FaceBook, Yahoo, and photobucket (to name a few). I'm in a fringe LTE area so I'm only getting about 4mbps, but it's better then the 400kbps I get on 3G.

Not a fan of the battery cover, and it's so weird to have a light phone. I love heavy phones like the OG Droid and my v9m, but this is ok.

Call quality (for me) was great.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid BIONIC- Rooted
    So thanks to me working at radioshack and us having a trade in program, I am getting my bionic tomorrow morning for $169.99.
    guidot likes this.
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    RAZR MAXX
    I upgraded from my X. The Bionic is the smoothest device. It feels great! I love it.
Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Links