DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: ★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Im new... first post. Upgraded my OG yesterday and got the bionic.
    I love it so far.
  2. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sisterluck View Post
    I love it so far.
    Welcome to the forums!! Prepare yourself for the madness and adventures that await you!!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by sisterluck View Post
    I love it so far.
    Welcome!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Bionic
    Thank you
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Finally got everything up and running today. It was pretty quick and painless once I got the new SIM card. Sent a few emails back and forth with the guy that had been helping me and he got me set up in no time.

Absolutely loving the phone thus far. Few little quirks that I need to get used to, and the device isn't perfect, but it's a huge step up from my original Droid and feels a lot lighter in my pocket - something that I'm loving.

Haven't picked up on a lot of the issues people are having. Screen looks great to me. Sure, I can see some pixelation in certain light, but for the most part, I can't complain. Screen vision in the sun is fantastic. Haven't heard the hissing or squeal issue people experience with headphones, but I do get the clicking during calls on speakerphone. It usually happens when the person's voice trails off.

Notification light is in a strange position, but I'll get used to it. The blink is definitely a bit too slow, but for texts and calls I've got an app that allows me to speed it up, so no big deal.

Phone got pretty hot during my initial use, but once I switched to CDMA it quickly cooled down and hasn't gotten hot since.

Going on about 8 hours now on the battery, at 20%. I'm trying to kill it so I can get that initial charge cycle going.
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic

Yahtzee!!

Launch day purchase for me. Showed up at the store at 0930 and picked up this beast to replace my OG Droid.Great purchase. Blows anything else out there out of the water. Battery is a bit of a hog, but then again, new phone and I play with it constantly.Screen looks great!!! F the haters!!Phone is fast!!Works flawlessly with my smart TV. Snapped a picture of the kid, told the phone to play it on the TV. It paused my wifes movie and displayed my photos on the TV. BADASS!Only thing that is taking some getting used to is the position of the power button. Opposite side of the OG Droid and I'm still getting used to it.
  7. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan.teeples View Post
    Launch day purchase for me. Showed up at the store at 0930 and picked up this beast to replace my OG Droid.Great purchase. Blows anything else out there out of the water. Battery is a bit of a hog, but then again, new phone and I play with it constantly.Screen looks great!!! F the haters!!Phone is fast!!Works flawlessly with my smart TV. Snapped a picture of the kid, told the phone to play it on the TV. It paused my wifes movie and displayed my photos on the TV. BADASS!Only thing that is taking some getting used to is the position of the power button. Opposite side of the OG Droid and I'm still getting used to it.
    Sweet .. did you use the hdmi cable to hook to your tv?
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic

No HDMI Cable

No cable was required it did it over the wi-fi. I do have an app on my phone that lets me control the TV as well. Samsung did a good job of making that available.
  9. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan.teeples View Post
    No cable was required it did it over the wi-fi. I do have an app on my phone that lets me control the TV as well. Samsung did a good job of making that available.
    What app are you using? I'm trying to do the same thing with an LG HDTV .. but that sounds awesome for you, glad you like it!

Also, am planning on getting a new smart tv, which one do you have?
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic

Smart TV

I have a Samsung 46" 3D LED TV. But really, I think it ran it through the Bluray player. I bought a Samsung 3D bluray theater package too. Cost about $300 for that, but it works flawlessly with the TV and it has all the smart features too.Samsung put out an App that lets your phone act as the remote for any Samsung SMART device connected to the same network as your phone. When you first run it on the phone, it scans for devices and then gives you a list of them. Then you select what you want to control and a message pops on on the TV saying "Something wants to control this device? Allow?" And from there it was flawless.To share the picture, all I did was selected more options while viewing it on the phone. One of those was "Play on". I selected that and selected my Bluray player, and wala.
    Shadez likes this.
Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Links