DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looks like it'll be the Bionic for me after all...

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I'm guessing you don't want a phone off Craigslist or eBay until the Bionic comes out? I mean I think it's fine to wait but personally, I would have some sort of phone just in case of an emergency.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkbird View Post
    I'm guessing you don't want a phone off Craigslist or eBay until the Bionic comes out? I mean I think it's fine to wait but personally, I would have some sort of phone just in case of an emergency.

Nah, I've only heard bad things about buying off Craigslist from others that have done it, and eBay?? The clowns selling stuff on ebay are asking practically full new-retail for used crap.

Those aren't viable options... If a friend wanted to unload a DX or something at a reasonable price, I'd be interested, but so far no luck with that.
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by dlo-htown View Post
    Nah, I've only heard bad things about buying off Craigslist from others that have done it, and eBay?? The clowns selling stuff on ebay are asking practically full new-retail for used crap.

Those aren't viable options... If a friend wanted to unload a DX or something at a reasonable price, I'd be interested, but so far no luck with that.
    I sold two phones on ebay for a very good price and got great feedback from both buyers.
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Im in the same boat well my old Of Droid gave out so I have the insurance and paid the $100 to get another Of Droid in good condition but im really undecided as to whether to wait for the iPhone 5 (just to see what the specs are...loved my original iPhone) or just getthe bionic when it comes out...problem id it seems that everytime I hear Of a new "bad ass" Droid, I hear of another new even more "bad ass" Droid! Im afraid once I pick up the bionic they'll release an even better one right after!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by marcp24 View Post
    Im in the same boat well my old Of Droid gave out so I have the insurance and paid the $100 to get another Of Droid in good condition but im really undecided as to whether to wait for the iPhone 5 (just to see what the specs are...loved my original iPhone) or just getthe bionic when it comes out...problem id it seems that everytime I hear Of a new "bad ass" Droid, I hear of another new even more "bad ass" Droid! Im afraid once I pick up the bionic they'll release an even better one right after!

yeah its now called the DROID Prime...and rumors suggest an october release...lol
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    Haha see what I mean and now I hear of these droids with beats by Dre speakers n im even more interested! I think im just gonna pass on the bionic cuz im afraid its not what its So made out to be but just the first of a whole lot of droids with the same or better specs! Thats one thing I hate about droids is they always come out with something better a month later

7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    ...wait for the iPhone 5 (just to see what the specs are...loved my original iPhone)
    ...I hear of these droids with beats by Dre speakers n im even more interested...

Hmm... I don't think this is the droid you are looking for... haha
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Twitter
    @DC4MVP
    Phone
    Droid Razr HD
    UGH...

I was all geared up to get Bionic on/near release but I literally decided last night as I was falling asleep that since I just got a Droid 3 for free as a replacement for breaking my OG Droid (Great deal, eh?!) that I'm going wait until the first decent price drop on the Bionic. I don't think I can justify buying a $300 phone having the 3 right now.

Does anyone know when most phones start to drop in price? Month or two after release?

Heck, I may wait until the Prime or something as well, however I HATE the rounded design...
    Last edited by DC4MVP; 08-29-2011 at 12:07 PM.
    Waiting. Patiently for Bionic...

Hit me up on Twitter: @DC4MVP
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    WHAT?!?! The Droid 3 as a replacement?! I literally claimed my phone last week and the sent me the same og Droid!! Thats messed up...ruined my day :-(

10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    Quote Originally Posted by DC4MVP View Post
    UGH...

I was all geared up to get Bionic on/near release but I literally decided last night as I was falling asleep that since I just got a Droid 3 for free as a replacement for breaking my OG Droid (Great deal, eh?!) that I'm going wait until the first decent price drop on the Bionic. I don't think I can justify buying a $300 phone having the 3 right now.

Does anyone know when most phones start to drop in price? Month or two after release?
    Heck, I may wait until the Prime or something as well, however I HATE the rounded design...
    Will,with the info ive just learned about the prime bein a droid branded phone,now i think im gonna wait.
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links