DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Someone tell me when I can Pre-Order it...

  1. Droid
    CaptM's Avatar
    Member #
    212607
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    30
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    BlackBerry Curve stb Bionic
    #11
    And Never Ever-Ever-EVER try to by an SD or MicroSD card at a Verizon store, they charge you almost double what you can get it for at Fry's Electrionics, CompUSA/TigerDirect, etc.
    I had to tell a lady in the store there one time that she was about to get ripped off.
    Trusstopher likes this.
  2. Senior Droid
    Zregnier's Avatar
    Member #
    184472
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ICT
    Posts
    234
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    zachfromkansas
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by EFGantry View Post
    as long as you're upgrade eligible, you don't pay full retail.

    i replied mainly to give props for your sig line - outstanding!!
    Thanks! But what I meant was do you just put down a deposit for preorder or the whole total (which depends on contract status?)

    Sent from my DROID using DroidForums
    Sent from your mom's device through the control of my rooted Bionic.
  3. Senior Droid
    Renae's Avatar
    Member #
    211174
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    BIONIC!
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptM View Post
    And Never Ever-Ever-EVER try to by an SD or MicroSD card at a Verizon store, they charge you almost double what you can get it for at Fry's Electrionics, CompUSA/TigerDirect, etc.
    I had to tell a lady in the store there one time that she was about to get ripped off.
    Exactly, I am an amazon junkie, can't beat amazon prime shipping.

    Its the same thing with hdmi, best but practically rapes you with $80 price tags, that you can get on monoprice for a tenth of the price.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Trusstopher likes this.
  4. Droid Sensei
    SSHGuru's Avatar
    Member #
    7987
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,844
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #14
    When you go into Verizon website you can choose upgrade and the price will populate as $299.99.

    So all chargers run on the same current? You can use anything from amazon that's micro-usb?

    Can you use the Droid's charger on the Bionic?
  5. Droid Sensei
    SSHGuru's Avatar
    Member #
    7987
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,844
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #15
    I use Prime also - it's a great deal. Love Amazon stuff.... but I wouldn't want to hurt my Bionic with the wrong charger. So is do all chargers use the same current?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renae View Post
    Exactly, I am an amazon junkie, can't beat amazon prime shipping.

    Its the same thing with hdmi, best but practically rapes you with $80 price tags, that you can get on monoprice for a tenth of the price.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. Master Droid
    gmorgan056's Avatar
    Member #
    80789
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    451
    Liked
    9 times
    Twitter
    gmorgan056
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SSHGuru View Post
    When you go into Verizon website you can choose upgrade and the price will populate as $299.99.

    So all chargers run on the same current? You can use anything from amazon that's micro-usb?

    Can you use the Droid's charger on the Bionic?
    Yep, my wife has a charge and i have a Droid and we share the same chargers. It'll be the same for the Bionic.
    Rooted OG D1 running Liquid Gingerbread 2.6, Project Elite v6.5, Droid Concepts 12 and many more!
    Chevy No.1 Low V 1.1 Ghz Kernal

    A Droid Bionic evolved into a Rezound which then evolved into a Nexus! Running whatever Rom I'm feeling for the day.

    Questions about rooting: http://bit.ly/droot

    Sent from my Nexus in a Galaxy far, far away...
  7. Super Moderator
    Trusstopher's Avatar
    Member #
    126629
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,598
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    #17
    I currently use this and this to charge my D1 at home and at work, have a spare set in my laptop bag, and use just the cable with a "Cigarette lighter>USB" for the car... hasn't caused any problems yet

    Oh, and having 10 ft of cable is amazing when you're used to being stuck with only 3 feet.
  8. Droid Sensei
    SSHGuru's Avatar
    Member #
    7987
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,844
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #18
    Damn wish I'd known about these 2 years ago. That's dirt cheap....

    You have a link to the Cigarette Lighter>USB?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trusstopher View Post
    I currently use this and this to charge my D1 at home and at work, have a spare set in my laptop bag, and use just the cable with a "Cigarette lighter>USB" for the car... hasn't caused any problems yet

    Oh, and having 10 ft of cable is amazing when you're used to being stuck with only 3 feet.
  9. Super Moderator
    Trusstopher's Avatar
    Member #
    126629
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,598
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    #19
    I think it may have come with and old ipod (haha) power adapter kit and I also have one of those crappy 3.5mm FM broadcasters with a USB jack built into the power plug so you can charge your device while listnting to it over a crappy FM radio station... I only ever use it for the USB plug haha.

    But this should do the trick... or this if you want a little more versatility.
  10. Droid Sensei
    SSHGuru's Avatar
    Member #
    7987
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale
    Posts
    3,844
    Liked
    110 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #20
    Amazing prices. May as well buy 2 or 3.

    Why is the second more versatile?


    Quote Originally Posted by Trusstopher View Post
    I think it may have come with and old ipod (haha) power adapter kit and I also have one of those crappy 3.5mm FM broadcasters with a USB jack built into the power plug so you can charge your device while listnting to it over a crappy FM radio station... I only ever use it for the USB plug haha.

    But this should do the trick... or this if you want a little more versatility.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Best Buy Pre-Order ...
    By eklipsephil in forum HTC ThunderBolt
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. who to order from?
    By PancakeOfDoom in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:59 PM
  3. Order Through Best Buy
    By Drex in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. Pre Order
    By lcl1127 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:02 PM
  5. New Every Two / BB Pre-Order
    By New2u in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 06:10 PM

Search tags for this page

ako webmail
,
can i preorder drood bionic
,
can i preorder the droid bionic
,
can motorola bionic be pre ordered
,
can you preorder the bionic
,
droid bionc preorder
,

droid bionic pre order

,
droid bionic pre order date
,
droid bionic pre orders
,
droid bionic pre-order
,
droid bionic preorder
,
motorola bionic pre order
,
motorola droid bionic pre order
,
order droid bionic
,
pre order bionic
,

pre order droid bionic

,
pre order motorola bionic
,
pre order motorola droid bionic
,
pre order verizon bionic
,
preorder droid bionic
,
preorder droid bionic verizon
,
preorder moto bionic
,
verizon bionic pre order
,
verizon pre order droid bionic
,
when can i buy bionic online
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+