DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Droid Bionic Commercial (scenarios)

  1. Senior Droid
    Covington's Avatar
    Member #
    189538
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ocean, Earth
    Posts
    120
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    6000000000$ Phone
    #1

    Cool Droid Bionic Commercial (scenarios)

    There have been daily leaks and pictures and even an ad but what about TV commercials? I figured since there's no commercials yet, how about we have some fun creating our own scenarios on how they would play out. You know, like those good ol'
    commercials.

    Mine would start off with machines building the original bionic (etna) the machines would then realize over a period of trial and error that its not good enough. Then of course one machine would claim "we have the technology...we can rebuild him. Better(Omap) Stronger(dual-core) Faster(4g)" which the screen would pan out and fade to black showing the machines working with increased confidence and new tech (moto's 4g chip).

    Forgive me if its sloppy and cheesy, just thought we'd have some fun while we wait
    Last edited by Covington; 08-13-2011 at 01:10 AM.
    Long behind me are the days of primal. I've turned over a new seaweed leaf.

    -Alexander Covington III
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    Insidious's Avatar
    Member #
    172757
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,041
    Liked
    18 times
    Twitter
    @Android4life28
    Phone
    HTC Rezound, Droid 2 Global
    #2
    I think that'd be bada$$ lol

    Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global
    Sent from my HTC Rezound
    Rooted Unlocked and Ready to Rock!


    Current ROM: Newt's One XxX Sense 4.0




  4. Droid Ninja
    Insidious's Avatar
    Member #
    172757
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,041
    Liked
    18 times
    Twitter
    @Android4life28
    Phone
    HTC Rezound, Droid 2 Global
    #3
    What annoys me is how people hate on the specs. the bionic is impressive!
    1 gb of ddr2 (does your senstation have that?)
    Dual core TI-OMAP4 dual core capable of 1080p playback!
    1080p 8 mp camera!
    QHD display. How many phones have that and I only named off 4 specs!
    sheesh people are either jealous are crazy

    Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global
    Sent from my HTC Rezound
    Rooted Unlocked and Ready to Rock!


    Current ROM: Newt's One XxX Sense 4.0




  5. Droid Sensei
    jroc's Avatar
    Member #
    56815
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    3,855
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    #4
    ^Hey...its the nature of the beast. Once the next latest n greatest is on the radar...everything else that hasn't even came out yet looks outdated to some ppl. There are some ppl actually not that impressed with the GS2 anymore now and willing to pass on that...lol I know, its hard to believe....
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

    MLK, Jr.
  6. Senior Droid
    Covington's Avatar
    Member #
    189538
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ocean, Earth
    Posts
    120
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    6000000000$ Phone
    #5
    Thanks droidfreak28!

    Quote Originally Posted by jroc View Post
    ^Hey...its the nature of the beast. Once the next latest n greatest is on the radar...everything else that hasn't even came out yet looks outdated to some ppl. There are some ppl actually not that impressed with the GS2 anymore now and willing to pass on that...lol I know, its hard to believe....
    It's insane isn't it? Yesterday I saw a post on droid-life about how the SGII was old news and they would rather wait for the htc vigor...Couldn't believe my eyes.
    Long behind me are the days of primal. I've turned over a new seaweed leaf.

    -Alexander Covington III
  7. Master Droid
    JerseyFirefighter's Avatar
    Member #
    66459
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    585
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Covington View Post
    Thanks droidfreak28!



    It's insane isn't it? Yesterday I saw a post on droid-life about how the SGII was old news and they would rather wait for the htc vigor...Couldn't believe my eyes.
    Well it has been out across the world for a few months now. So its not like its a relatively new device. To us, yes. But thats like Kazakhstan saying that threes company is the most awesome new hit show out there. We get sloppy thirds of tech across the world, and even I find myself kinda peeved that a new device hitting our shores would have been yesterdays news to our euro counterparts.

    and btw OP why you gotta make me think they let out a bionic commercial in the title... errrr
  8. Master Droid
    wseyller's Avatar
    Member #
    121920
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hendersonville NC
    Posts
    736
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #7
    To OP. Personally that is an awesome idea. But most people don't know the history between etna and targa. There are even people on this forum that still don't know. I've seen recently people posting stuff related to etna like it is a new leak because they don't know the difference.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  9. Droid
    DC 1127's Avatar
    Member #
    187503
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    70
    Phone
    <Liberated Droid 2>
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    To OP. Personally that is an awesome idea. But most people don't know the history between etna and targa. There are even people on this forum that still don't know. I've seen recently people posting stuff related to etna like it is a new leak because they don't know the difference.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Yea true. Most verizon reps dont even know the history of the bionic.

    Liberated D2
  10. Master Droid
    tcayton49's Avatar
    Member #
    31089
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    327
    Liked
    72 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Covington View Post
    Mine would start off with machines building the original bionic (etna) the machines would then realize over a period of trial and error that its not good enough. Then of course one machine would claim "we have the technology...we can rebuild him. Better(Omap) Stronger(dual-core) Faster(4g)" which the screen would pan out and fade to black showing the machines working with increased confidence and new tech (moto's 4g chip).

    Forgive me if its sloppy and cheesy, just thought we'd have some fun while we wait
    I don't think they should start off with the Etna...that would be admitting to a failure that the general public knows nothing about. I definitely like the idea of we can rebuild him better, stronger, faster etc...but I think it would be better if they started off with the OG Droid as the basis
    My rumored phone's rumored specs can beat up your rumored phone's rumored specs
  11. Senior Droid
    Covington's Avatar
    Member #
    189538
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ocean, Earth
    Posts
    120
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    6000000000$ Phone
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFirefighter View Post
    Well it has been out across the world for a few months now. So its not like its a relatively new device. To us, yes. But thats like Kazakhstan saying that threes company is the most awesome new hit show out there. We get sloppy thirds of tech across the world, and even I find myself kinda peeved that a new device hitting our shores would have been yesterdays news to our euro counterparts.

    and btw OP why you gotta make me think they let out a bionic commercial in the title... errrr
    Agreed, we are so far behind in the cellular world.

    Ha, sorry Jersey! Tried my best to make it clear it that I was fantasizing!

    To Wseyller, I know most people don't know the history of the bionic and that's what would make it even better to us enthusiast. Sort of like a present for having us wait so long.

    Agreed tcayton49, it would look bad on moto's part, but it looked pretty cool in my over activate imagination lol.
    Long behind me are the days of primal. I've turned over a new seaweed leaf.

    -Alexander Covington III
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:34 AM
  2. New Droid Commercial
    By Milton515 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:35 PM
  3. Emergency Scenarios With No Signal
    By etimmy22 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 09:38 AM
  4. Has anyone else seen this? DROID Commercial
    By silkwood5 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 07:27 AM
  5. new droid commercial
    By CatsTide in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 05:41 PM

Search tags for this page

actor in droid bionic ad
,

actor in droid commercial

,
ako webmail
,
commercial scenarios
,

droid bionic actor

,

droid bionic commercial actor

,

droid bionic commercial actress

,
droid bionic commercial model
,

droid bionic ring commercial

,
droid bionic tv ad model
,

droid bionic tv commercial

,

droid commercial actor

,
droid forums
,
guy from droid commercial
,
motorola droid bionic tv commercial modeling
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+