DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Lost my resolve.

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    I'm getting this phone too. I have had nothing but happiness with all of my Motorola devices and I don't anticipate the bionic being any different. I'm confident in the FCC specs and anything else that would be changed at this stage would most likely be something so small that it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. I just hope it comes out September 8th, rather than towards the end Septmeber. I'm sick of waiting.
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by GBH2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liderc View Post
    As I said, there is no such thing as "more official."

Why are you even discussing cell carriers? Specs have nothing to do with where the phone is going.

Of course we know it's going to Verizon, we don't need the official specs to know this because it's a Droid device.

Perhaps your sarcasm is passing over my head.
    There is rarely, if ever, "official" specs until a phone is released or a marketing campaign has begun.

The fact remains that we know what the specs of the Bionic are, of course there can be minor changes but any big surprises are highly unlikely.

but, we know nothing about these other devices that are supposed to be released in the next couple of months - in the case of the SG2 I have heard speculation that it could run on Exynos, Tegra 2 or Snapdragon.
    I gotta agree with liderc on this one. We really don't know the specs of the bionic. All we have is guesses, leaks and "inside information" about the phone. So much has been thrown around that has proven false that its really impossible to know what, if anything, is correct. If you look around at the forums, you can still find compelling arguments that the screen is 4.5" vs 4.3" I think other than the fact that its a dual core LTE phone, everything else about the bionic is a big question mark.
    My rumored phone's rumored specs can beat up your rumored phone's rumored specs
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by patmw123 View Post
    I'm getting this phone too. I have had nothing but happiness with all of my Motorola devices and I don't anticipate the bionic being any different. I'm confident in the FCC specs and anything else that would be changed at this stage would most likely be something so small that it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. I just hope it comes out September 8th, rather than towards the end Septmeber. I'm sick of waiting.
    Yeah, and you gotta remember, any changes they do will most likely be for the better, I mean its not like they would look at the phone and say you know what 1gb of ram is too much let's take 256mbs out.
    ^^Oh and to the guy above this post. Love the sig haha
    Running SS5.6/Cushzero 2.3.7
    Loving the Gingerbread deliciousness
    O/C 1.1 Ghz Chevy low voltage kernal.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    250 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by tcayton49 View Post

Why are you even discussing cell carriers? Specs have nothing to do with where the phone is going.

Of course we know it's going to Verizon, we don't need the official specs to know this because it's a Droid device.

There is rarely, if ever, "official" specs until a phone is released or a marketing campaign has begun.

The fact remains that we know what the specs of the Bionic are, of course there can be minor changes but any big surprises are highly unlikely.

but, we know nothing about these other devices that are supposed to be released in the next couple of months - in the case of the SG2 I have heard speculation that it could run on Exynos, Tegra 2 or Snapdragon.
    I gotta agree with liderc on this one. We really don't know the specs of the bionic. All we have is guesses, leaks and "inside information" about the phone. So much has been thrown around that has proven false that its really impossible to know what, if anything, is correct. If you look around at the forums, you can still find compelling arguments that the screen is 4.5" vs 4.3" I think other than the fact that its a dual core LTE phone, everything else about the bionic is a big question mark.
    Omg Tcayton agreed with me. We've finally agreed on something, I feel better now.

Being honest =P
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Phone

Omg Tcayton agreed with me. We've finally agreed on something, I feel better now.

Being honest =P
    It can only mean 1 of 2 things: Either hell just froze over or the Bionic is about to be released :P
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Seriously?

4.3" qHD display
    TI OMAP 4430 SoC @ 1.0GHz
    1Gb DDR2 RAM
    Webtop
    New Moto "Blur"
    4G LTE
    16Gb internal storage ; slot for 32Gb MicroSD card
    Battery - 1730 mAh
    optional inductive charging back

People are dreaming if they think it is going to miraculously turn into something else.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Phone

Seriously?

4.3" qHD display
    TI OMAP 4430 SoC @ 1.0GHz
    1Gb DDR2 RAM
    Webtop
    New Moto "Blur"
    4G LTE
    16Gb internal storage ; slot for 32Gb MicroSD card
    Battery - 1730 mAh
    optional inductive charging back

People are dreaming if they think it is going to miraculously turn into something else.
    Ok, I was mistaken. We do know that it will have the new "Blur"(even though moto doesn't use "blur" anymore it is now the.UI.that.shall.not.be.named) and Webtop(and I already said it will have LTE), but the rest of that is all rumor. It might all end up being correct, but it is all rumor.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Nexus Prime is #1A, and Bionic is #1B for me, followed then by the GS2. i can wait until the end of the year, or maybe a little longer, if i have to. but, recent leaks indicate i won't have to wait for the Prime.

Samsung (GT-19250)
    4.6" SAMOLED HD
    OMAP 4460, at 1.2-1.5ghz
    1 gb ram
    ICS
    and, oh yeah, it's a Nexus!

if these specs hold up, and it's released in before the end of the year (anticipated to be Nov), i can't see passing this up for the Bionic. i love Moto devices, and will probably get its next tablet, but the Bionic just isn't doing it for me anymore...
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by EFGantry View Post
    Nexus Prime is #1A, and Bionic is #1B for me, followed then by the GS2. i can wait until the end of the year, or maybe a little longer, if i have to. but, recent leaks indicate i won't have to wait for the Prime.

Samsung (GT-19250)
    4.6" SAMOLED HD
    OMAP 4460, at 1.2-1.5ghz
    1 gb ram
    ICS
    and, oh yeah, it's a Nexus!

if these specs hold up, and it's released in before the end of the year (anticipated to be Nov), i can't see passing this up for the Bionic. i love Moto devices, and will probably get its next tablet, but the Bionic just isn't doing it for me anymore...
    Whoever said verizon was getting the nexus prime though? I don't think I've seen anything anywhere that suggests verizons gonna get it, except that its been a rumor around the internet for awhile.
    Running SS5.6/Cushzero 2.3.7
    Loving the Gingerbread deliciousness
    O/C 1.1 Ghz Chevy low voltage kernal.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    Phil Nickinson (Admin over at AC) claims that he has confirmed with a source that it's coming to VZW. on 7/25, he said that the Samsung 4.6" Nexus Prime, with ICS, was coming to VZW. and, with yesterday's leaks thru SlashGear/SamFirmware of the Sammy GT-19250, he's looking pretty spot on. but, you're right, it hasn't been made official for VZW yet.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Links