DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bionic vs Galaxy SII: game, set & match?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Phone
    DROID BIONIC
    i have been trolling you have 4 post since april and all of them have been in this thread....ummm whos the troll?
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    250 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Almost lost it just now. Saw a Verizon commercial pop up, said coming from Samsung, on our 4G LTE network, the Samsung Galaxy...Tablet.

Blah...
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    That phone you got posted there is a good phone but it is slatted for Europe only.. I am looking for where I read it and I will post it. The closest to the phone is the Hercules on T-Mobile...
    I think it says it right in the article. The bandwidth on the lte radios are different. I just loved seeing what a posisble form factor might look like that has an lte radio in it. I love how subtle the bump is (radio location?). With the sprint version looking pretty sharp as well, I like our chances.

"Sugit Pupillam"
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    What exactly does the Bionic have over GS2? The GS2 has smoked every phone around for the past 6 months. I will have the same chipset as the d3, which is good, but hasnt blown anyone away, and many similar features as the Photon, but thicker and no kickstand.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Phone
    Verizon Galaxy SIII
    Quote Originally Posted by droidrenegade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdad63 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by droidrenegade View Post
    Please go buy a samsung since thats what you want.. But STOP trying to get me to buy something I may not want This is a a Bionic forum not a Samsung forum.
    Just a little fodder for debate. And I can't make you do anything(well, my one Jedi trick is that I can make you think about an elephant by saying "Don't think about an elephant "). And what I really want is another Motorola because my D1 has been bullet proof. But I would be lying if I tried to say that I wasn't a little miffed that motorola didn't aim to be at least equal to the gs2 in some critical areas, when I believe they are going to ask for top dollar for the bionic.

My apologies ,,I did not mean to offend anyone, I am just tired of hearing about a phone or phones that nothing official has been put out. (But that they are so much better than this one. .! )On another note I believe Motorola whishes this phone was out!!! And that it would go away ,Because they are tired of all the negative publicity on it .Even though it is or is not deserved they wish it would just go away.
    But you are right they will want a premium dollar for it.
    No offense taken at all. I just like debating about all of the possible possibilities that are hopefully soon to come. Everything of course will come down to the only thing that matters, and that's getting actual hands on time and determining how it feels and looks to me and if it meets my needs and expectations for performance and price.
    Last edited by bigdad63; 08-10-2011 at 04:19 PM.
    "Sugit Pupillam"
  6. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    164 times
    Phone
    Droid 1, X, RAZR, Rez, Maxx HD
    Quote Originally Posted by vzdroid13 View Post
    What exactly does the Bionic have over GS2? The GS2 has smoked every phone around for the past 6 months. I will have the same chipset as the d3, which is good, but hasnt blown anyone away, and many similar features as the Photon, but thicker and no kickstand.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
    A choice of another phone? So this doesnt derail into another GS2 the almighty ...Bionic sucks...

Choice of another phone. Sometimes thats all it has to be...choice of another phone...
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    The truly amazing thing on these discussions is comparisons between all these great phones coming out, but no official specifications, no official release dates, and on some we don't even know if it is actually coming to Verizon or not.

I for one would like to get actual information from Verizon or manufacturer on Bionic, SG2 and Vigor. It would make it much easier to know whether to wait or not.

Ray Wilson

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android 4.0
    Xoom WiFi Tablet Android 4.3
    Samsung Galaxy Note II - Android 4.1.2
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    250 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Well if people didn't speculate based on rumors, this would be a very empty forum=P

Since Motorola refuses to give us any concrete information, we have to take the leaked info and rumored pictures and try to make something of it.

The only thing they've given us is a general release date, no specs, no nothing.
    Last edited by Liderc; 08-10-2011 at 10:32 PM.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    It's great if you live in Europe and you don't like bug fixes / updates. Samsung is the worst. They would rather you buy a new model then fix any bugs for your old one.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Droid 1
    I don't care what the name on the damn phone is anymore, I've had an upgrade for almost a year and have been stuck in D2 hell waiting.... I have never in my life had money in my pocket dyyyyyying to buy a new phone when the one I have works fine (relative term) but come on... for the love of all that is holy will someone please just release a dual core phone with a gig of ddr2 ram, LTE, a better screen & camera (with one front facing of course) with improved battery life! Oh and screw your locked bootloaders and allow me the option of risking "breaking it" so that I can use the vast knowledge of the amazing development community so I don't have to worry about waiting for you to fix anything.

I would finally like to spend my time worrying about something else.

Thank You.

(just lost 8% of my battery posting this and it makes me angry)

A liberated gingerbread broadcast from the Great North Woods from an ULV 1.35 OCed D2
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links