DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Criticized

  1. DF News Team
    Preach2k's Avatar
    Member #
    83229
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Posts
    1,851
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    Sure The Fascinate II will have a great Screen but no LTE is a fail to me.. And can you say Bing!!! I think I will stick with a Bing free Bionic and LTE 4G...

    I don't think bing is really something to keep me from buying a phone. Someone will de-bing it few days after release.
    Can you go with out 4G.. That is why I am not looking at this phone anymore. No LTE is a fail for me. I am in a 4G area.
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  2. Senior Droid
    das2042's Avatar
    Member #
    190764
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    198
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    Rooted Moto Droid Bionic
    #12
    You know I'm not sure the sgII is not 4g didn't the sprint and at&t versions just clear the FCC with 4g? Maybe that's What took it so long to get to the states. If it does have 4g and its out before the bionic even has a release date how can you question what millions of people have already called an awesome phone? And didn't a little moto phone just clear FCC on at&t That's supposed to be the sequel to the atrix? We haven't even gotten a bionic 1 and they're getting atrix 2, with an HD screen mind you! I just think we're getting railed that's all.

    PS I might be a bit upset about the bionic, and I might be delarious thinking I want a Samsung product, but for the folks who are talking buying an Iphone...don't be a tool

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Master Droid
    rumblee1's Avatar
    Member #
    167495
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    414
    Liked
    22 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #13
    I did visit my vzw store yesterday and was talking to a rep I've delt with for over 12 years. She was telling me that they have, literally, heard nothing from corporate. She seemed as much dissapointed as I am. She said it wouldn't surprise her if the galaxy s2 makes it out first. If it does, it would be a big blow to Motorola since a great deal of bionic holdouts would go for the s2. They're just tired of waiting. I agree. I would too.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. DF News Team
    Preach2k's Avatar
    Member #
    83229
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Posts
    1,851
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by das2042 View Post
    You know I'm not sure the sgII is not 4g didn't the sprint and at&t versions just clear the FCC with 4g? Maybe that's What took it so long to get to the states. If it does have 4g and its out before the bionic even has a release date how can you question what millions of people have already called an awesome phone? And didn't a little moto phone just clear FCC on at&t That's supposed to be the sequel to the atrix? We haven't even gotten a bionic 1 and they're getting atrix 2, with an HD screen mind you! I just think we're getting railed that's all.

    PS I might be a bit upset about the bionic, and I might be delarious thinking I want a Samsung product, but for the folks who are talking buying an Iphone...don't be a tool

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    Das2042 Sprint does not have LTE.. Lte is better then Sprints 4G and the LTE 4G radio is bigger..
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  5. Banned
    Mullensbb's Avatar
    Member #
    214375
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tampa,fl
    Posts
    114
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    #15
    I'm tired of too many people on this forum misrepresenting their opinion as fact.

    Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  6. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #16
    Personally I don't care about 4g. Odd for me to say being that I am always upgrading my internet package as it starts feeling slow.....even on 50MB down and 50MB up....I feel like it's slower.

    Sure 4G is faster than 3g but it's still slow. I would find 4g nothing but a battery drainer personally but that is because everywhere I go I have wi fi.....MPLS at work and the 50-50 mentioned above at home.....no matter how you cut it....4g is dial up when compared to the speeds I get from wi fi.

    All of this is a given though. I am just explaining why I for one don't care about 4g. Not yet anyway. Dont get me wrong....I might consider the Bionic, but after having the X2 I would not be super excited to get back into the bigger screen where the pentile display's "complaints" are much more evident.

    What I mean is the complaints you are reading about the whole QHD thing gets worse the larger the screen. The D3 doesn't look nearly as bad as the X2 due to smaller screen.
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
  7. Droid Sensei
    czerdrill's Avatar
    Member #
    22335
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,850
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    OG Droid UD 3.0 -- GB :)
    #17
    4g was never going to be something that everyone and their mother was going to be begging for. It's more gimmicky then anything else in my opinion...I always use wifi, have no plans to watch full movies on my phone or download torrents on a smartphone. The average user is not going to care about 4g...it's just something they think they need because of commercials...

    This 4g craze is another case of people on a forum thinking everyone thinks the way they do. I want the bionic, but 4g is definitely not the reason for me.
    Google Interview Q&A

    Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  8. Droid Ninja
    Crankintopwater69's Avatar
    Member #
    175329
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Greensboro,NC
    Posts
    1,782
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by czerdrill View Post
    4g was never going to be something that everyone and their mother was going to be begging for. It's more gimmicky then anything else in my opinion...I always use wifi, have no plans to watch full movies on my phone or download torrents on a smartphone. The average user is not going to care about 4g...it's just something they think they need because of commercials...

    This 4g craze is another case of people on a forum thinking everyone thinks the way they do. I want the bionic, but 4g is definitely not the reason for me.
    Ill b the 1st 2 abmit,u r talkin about me,cos I got caught up n the 4g craz,but 3g is fast enuff 4 me,so ive calmed down a whole lot on the 4g.
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?
  9. Droid Sensei
    czerdrill's Avatar
    Member #
    22335
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,850
    Liked
    103 times
    Phone
    OG Droid UD 3.0 -- GB :)
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankintopwater69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by czerdrill View Post
    4g was never going to be something that everyone and their mother was going to be begging for. It's more gimmicky then anything else in my opinion...I always use wifi, have no plans to watch full movies on my phone or download torrents on a smartphone. The average user is not going to care about 4g...it's just something they think they need because of commercials...

    This 4g craze is another case of people on a forum thinking everyone thinks the way they do. I want the bionic, but 4g is definitely not the reason for me.
    Ill b the 1st 2 abmit,u r talkin about me,cos I got caught up n the 4g craz,but 3g is fast enuff 4 me,so ive calmed down a whole lot on the 4g.
    Not at all...I was speaking in general...this isn't the only forum where it happened haha
    Google Interview Q&A

    Apple CEO, Verizon COO
  10. Droid Sensei
    nerdslogic's Avatar
    Member #
    139756
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    2,541
    Liked
    7 times
    Twitter
    Nerdslogic
    Phone
    Android
    #20
    while there are obvious benefits to 4g it just simply isn't available in enough places to justify the extra cost in getting it.

    But that is just me. Mostly because I use my phone for MUCH more than browsing the internet...in fact I have only used 20mb of 3g in the last 2 months. BUT....thanks to Netflix and stuff I have used 4.5GB on wi fi
    Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch t.v., save for your old age, obey the law, don't ask questions, and repeat after me.....I am free.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

droid bionic bing

,
droid bionic with bing
,
motorola bionic
,

will bionic come with bing?

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+