DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 98

Thread: Clearing Up Some Discussion

  1. Engineer_900's Avatar
    Member #
    213609
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    4G Market!
    Posts
    45
    Phone
    VZW
    #1

    Clearing Up Some Discussion

    Just some thoughtful information to keep in mind....
    • Bionic is coming, be patient. Things look promising.
    • Aug 4th doubtful.
    • Vendors typically delay phone release dates because they don't meet their projected deadlines or provide VZW with faulty phones not ready for a release per VZW standards.
    • 4G is new technology. Everyone is learning and phone manufactors are lagging behind in the learning process.
    • Don't forget... this is Motorola's first 4G phone on VZW and they usually delivery quality products.
    • VZW does not make many phones. They just sell and provide service.... release dates rely alot on vendors.
    • I don't think VZW will release an "official release date" until next week (at the earliest).
    Hope this helps.
    ps: sg2 before bionic?.. think again.

    edit: The complaints and hate on this forum all over a phone sickens me. Anyways something hopefully more appealing for folks to talk about....

    Last edited by Engineer_900; 08-03-2011 at 04:09 PM.
  2. Junior Droid
    doomsdalicious's Avatar
    Member #
    213774
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X Liberated 2.0.1
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer_900 View Post
    Just some thoughtful information to keep in mind....
    • Bionic is coming, be patient. Things look promising.
    • Aug 4th doubtful.
    • Vendors typically delay phone release dates because they don't meet their projected deadlines or provide VZW with faulty phones not ready for a release per VZW standards.
    • 4G is new technology. Everyone is learning and phone manufactors are lagging behind in the learning process.
    • Don't forget... this is Motorola's first 4G phone on VZW and they usually delivery quality products.
    • VZW does not make many phones. They just sell and provide service.... release dates rely alot on vendors.
    • I don't think VZW will release an "official release date" until next week (at the earliest).
    Hope this helps.
    ps: sg2 before bionic?.. think again.
    I think you are on to something here... When you say sg2 before bionic, do you mean that you think bionic will be released first? Or are you saying you think the bionic will be the superior phone?
  3. Senior Droid
    Jcassell1's Avatar
    Member #
    44835
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    #3
    @Engineer_900...Why does your Phone say Droid Bionic. Are you sporting one at this moment or just wishful thinking???
    Last edited by Jcassell1; 07-27-2011 at 11:47 AM.
  4. Senior Droid
    northendtrooper's Avatar
    Member #
    19372
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    116
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #4
    CPU and Ram. Everything else means nothing to me. If it can't compete with the SGS II hardware wise, it looses.
  5. Engineer_900's Avatar
    Member #
    213609
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    4G Market!
    Posts
    45
    Phone
    VZW
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsdalicious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer_900 View Post
    Just some thoughtful information to keep in mind....
    • Bionic is coming, be patient. Things look promising.
    • Aug 4th doubtful.
    • Vendors typically delay phone release dates because they don't meet their projected deadlines or provide VZW with faulty phones not ready for a release per VZW standards.
    • 4G is new technology. Everyone is learning and phone manufactors are lagging behind in the learning process.
    • Don't forget... this is Motorola's first 4G phone on VZW and they usually delivery quality products.
    • VZW does not make many phones. They just sell and provide service.... release dates rely alot on vendors.
    • I don't think VZW will release an "official release date" until next week (at the earliest).
    Hope this helps.
    ps: sg2 before bionic?.. think again.
    I think you are on to something here... When you say sg2 before bionic, do you mean that you think bionic will be released first? Or are you saying you think the bionic will be the superior phone?
    I can't really speak much on the sg2. I was refering to release... This is what I think, but nothing is 100% until VZW confirms it.
  6. Senior Droid
    OriginalDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    169077
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    225
    Liked
    18 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer_900 View Post
    • Bionic is coming, be patient. Things look promising.
    "It's coming"... Really wish verizon would quit flogging the dead horse with that line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer_900 View Post
    • Vendors typically delay phone release dates because they don't meet their projected deadlines or provide VZW with faulty phones not ready for a release per VZW standards.
    • Don't forget... this is Motorola's first 4G phone on VZW and they usually delivery quality products.
    Comforting



    Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums
    You can't believe everything you read on the internet, that's how WWI got started.
  7. Droid
    Joshison's Avatar
    Member #
    12063
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    87
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #7
    What makes u think the sg2 wont be out before the Bionic engineer?
    Last edited by Joshison; 07-27-2011 at 01:35 PM.
  8. Senior Droid
    Jcassell1's Avatar
    Member #
    44835
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    #8
    @ Engineer_900...I see you are avoiding my previous post about the phone you have listed! What gives?
  9. Super Moderator
    Trusstopher's Avatar
    Member #
    126629
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,598
    Liked
    476 times
    Twitter
    Trusstopher
    Phone
    G-Nex
    Premium Member
    #9
    Come on guys... read his post history... put some thought into it... there are some things he can't just come out and say...

    Or he is a good troll
  10. Engineer_900's Avatar
    Member #
    213609
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    4G Market!
    Posts
    45
    Phone
    VZW
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshison View Post
    What makes u think the sg2 wont be out before the Bionic engineer?
    Personal opinion. I have reasons to believe that are far more reliable than anyone else at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcassell1 View Post
    @ Engineer_900...I see you are avoiding my previous post about the phone you have listed! What gives?
    I am not avoiding you. Read my previous posts and you'll get a good idea.

    ---

    On a side note.. I guess it is worth mentioning that I did not mean to make it sound like the bionic is a terrible phone with "faulty" problems. I was just trying to elaborate on why phones do not get released the date companies project. Actuallly, Motorola is probably one of the best companies at preparing phones for VZW. It is very rare when a vendor releases a phone to VZW and it passes testing 1st time. Trust me when I said, "Bionic is coming, be patient. Things look promising."

    I am not a troll. Mods and a few select members know who I am. I'm not here to cause problems. I am here to help, learn, and personal leisure. I would like to get a good grasp on how the community feels about certain things and at the same time plan to apply what I learn. There will be many who doubt my comments, but this does not matter to me. Take it or leave it, your not hurting my feelings.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 315
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 05:38 PM
  2. clearing old txt messages
    By vvsabvv in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 09:51 PM
  3. Cache clearing
    By Fizban22 in forum Droid X General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. Clearing out phone without clearing BB.
    By zerokewl in forum Bugless
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 11:12 PM
  5. Cache Clearing app
    By joem1481 in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 04:56 PM

Search tags for this page

august 4th phone releases
,

droid bionic

,

droid bionic release date

,
faded screen motorola triump
,

motorola bionic

,

motorola bionic release date

,
motorola droid bionic release date verizon
,
motorola photon camera droid forum
,
motorola photon looks pixelated
,

motorola photon pixelated

,

motorola photon pixelation

,
motorola photon screen looks pixellated
,
samsung galaxy s2 quad core verizon
,

samsung galaxy s2 verizon release date

,

verizon droid bionic release date

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+