DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want the Bionic More then Ever after Testing the D3!

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member

I want the Bionic More then Ever after Testing the D3!

I went to my local Verizon store to mess around with the D3!!! Man this thing was fast and so smooth no lag at all. the 3d effect looked Great! Boy I want the Bionic more now then I ever did!!! Omap4 makes this one powerful phone!! When you click to go to the App draw it moves horizontally... Blur is much better but there is a lot of bloatware on it for Verizon!! Come on Verizon please release the Bionic early. I think I needed a bib I was slobbering so much over the D3. The guy tried to talk me into getting the D3. I told him I am waiting on the Bionic!!! He said he was too!!!
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Blackberry Storm 2/9550
    bought a D3 for the wife 3 hours ago. Playing with it and its smokin. Just as a heads for those that plan to get one themselves or for a loved one. Make sure to turn off Global network and switch it to CDMA only if you don't have any plans of being outside of the US/Verizon coverage. Will drain the battery way faster trying to search for the GSM network. This phone I got my wife really is giving me a glimps into the bionics future and by god it looks bright.
    can't wait to dump this garbage Storm 2......
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    OG Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    I went to my local Verizon store to mess around with the D3!!! Man this thing was fast and so smooth no lag at all. the 3d effect looked Great! Boy I want the Bionic more now then I ever did!!! Omap4 makes this one powerful phone!! When you click to go to the App draw it moves horizontally... Blur is much better but there is a lot of bloatware on it for Verizon!! Come on Verizon please release the Bionic early. I think I needed a bib I was slobbering so much over the D3. The guy tried to talk me into getting the D3. I told him I am waiting on the Bionic!!! He said he was too!!!
    I just watched droid-life's video walkthrough of the D3 and its got me even more excited about the Bionic! I've been excited about this phone since January but after seeing What the D3 can do, its to a whole new level!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. DF News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I think it should be a requirement that if Verizon is going to give a phone, the name "DROID" in the title, it should come free of bloatware. When I think Droid, I think top of the line android phone, so it shouldn't come with all the crap Verizon puts on them. But anyways, the D3 does look awesome and we can only assume that Moto worked even harder on the Bionic.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Give the d 3 a few days. My x 2 was fast for about a week then just one day I started getting a lot of force closes, reboots, and bad lag.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
    "Forgiven Is Not Forgotten"

S3...X2...ENV touch...Some flip phone.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Droid Charge
    Waiting patiently for my Bionic, NOT! I want one now! Wish they would release it early or give us some specific details on when. My Droid1 just doesn't cut it anymore!
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    I'm with you bro. Honestly, if the D3 was a 4G phone I would probably wait until the Bionic is released just to see if it pushed the price of the D3 down and then make a choice between both of them.

Verizon could have had the best slider on the market and candy-bar style. Hell, it probably still is the best slider.

Brandon
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    Quote Originally Posted by music life View Post
    Give the d 3 a few days. My x 2 was fast for about a week then just one day I started getting a lot of force closes, reboots, and bad lag.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
    Same here my eris was awesome coming from an Alias 2 that barely worked and then it decided to be a woman (no offense) and only call certain people so I got a Fascinate and then days like today I had to restrain myself from tossing it out the window of my car after it started force closing everything
  9. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    I haven't made it into Verizon to mess with the D3 yet, but I have been doing some real world testing with the Charge and 4G - with the 14Mbps down I am getting the Bionic is going to be a beast

10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    LG Dare
    !!!!!1!!!1111!111!1!!111!1!!!!!1111!!1!1!!!!11!!!1 !!!!1111!!!!!1111!!!!111!1!!1!!1!1!!!1111!!!!!!!!! 1!!!1111!111!1!!111!1!!!!!1111!!1!1!!!!11!!!1!!!!1 111!!!!!1111!!!!111!1!!1!!1!1!!!1111!!!!!!!!!1!!!1 111!111!1!!111!1!!!!!1111!!1!1!!!!11!!!1!!!!1111!! !!!1111!!!!111!1!!1!!1!1!!!1111!!!!
    I'm not the only one just seeing this in this thread, am I? Hold your horses cowboys, its release hasn't even been announced officially yet, so as far as we know this phone is 6 months away.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Links