DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 131

Thread: Did the Motorola Droid Bionic just clear the FCC?

  1. Master Droid
    JerseyFirefighter's Avatar
    Member #
    66459
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    585
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorV View Post
    Greetings fellow Bionic maniacs! I've been lurking on this forum now for the past three months and it's the only thing that's been keeping me sane from the wait. I feel comforted in knowing I'm not the only one obsessively dreaming about the Bionic every day


    I also want to thank JerseyFireFighter for being just as obsessed with the Bionic as I am so I don't feel like I'm the only crazy one

    Wow I guess I earned this.....

  2. Senior Droid
    mike02vr6's Avatar
    Member #
    141416
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    222
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Rooted LG G2
    #12
    I'll believe it when I see it. I am very grateful that preach keeps us updated, but I feel like moto is just screwing with us now. They did say summer release.....just not what summer it will be
  3. DF News Team
    Arkbird's Avatar
    Member #
    130753
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Washington DC
    Posts
    1,755
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #13
    Summer technically ends in September so it's not like Moto is trying to mess with us. They are probably just doing test on it right now. Why else would they keep it hushed?
  4. Master Droid
    JerseyFirefighter's Avatar
    Member #
    66459
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    585
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkbird View Post
    Summer technically ends in September so it's not like Moto is trying to mess with us. They are probably just doing test on it right now. Why else would they keep it hushed?
    Probably because they eff'd up once with the etna bionic... and dont want to drop the ball again...
  5. Junior Droid
    Cdub270's Avatar
    Member #
    47647
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    Phone
    Droid
    #15
    Well I for one am glad that they did have the balls to not realse the old Bionic if it wasn't right I would rather wait for a good solid phone rather then get one that was rushed to be sold with issues, I think that says alot about Moto, I know it wont be perfect but I'm sure it will be top of the line.


    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  6. DF News Team
    Arkbird's Avatar
    Member #
    130753
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern Virginia/Washington DC
    Posts
    1,755
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdub270 View Post
    Well I for one am glad that they did have the balls to not realse the old Bionic if it wasn't right I would rather wait for a good solid phone rather then get one that was rushed to be sold with issues, I think that says alot about Moto, I know it wont be perfect but I'm sure it will be top of the line.


    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    This ^^^^^^^^^^
  7. Senior Droid
    trailblazen's Avatar
    Member #
    175437
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    108
    Phone
    Blackberry Storm 2/9550
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdub270 View Post
    Well I for one am glad that they did have the balls to not realse the old Bionic if it wasn't right I would rather wait for a good solid phone rather then get one that was rushed to be sold with issues, I think that says alot about Moto, I know it wont be perfect but I'm sure it will be top of the line.


    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
    +1

    Im in the same mindset. Would rather have a solid phone over shotty work.
    can't wait to dump this garbage Storm 2......
  8. Master Droid
    DoctorV's Avatar
    Member #
    208582
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    284
    Liked
    32 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #18

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFirefighter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorV View Post
    Greetings fellow Bionic maniacs! I've been lurking on this forum now for the past three months and it's the only thing that's been keeping me sane from the wait. I feel comforted in knowing I'm not the only one obsessively dreaming about the Bionic every day


    I also want to thank JerseyFireFighter for being just as obsessed with the Bionic as I am so I don't feel like I'm the only crazy one

    Wow I guess I earned this.....

    Hey! You stole my button! I was wondering were it went!
  9. DF News Team
    Preach2k's Avatar
    Member #
    83229
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Posts
    1,851
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFirefighter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorV View Post
    Greetings fellow Bionic maniacs! I've been lurking on this forum now for the past three months and it's the only thing that's been keeping me sane from the wait. I feel comforted in knowing I'm not the only one obsessively dreaming about the Bionic every day


    I also want to thank JerseyFireFighter for being just as obsessed with the Bionic as I am so I don't feel like I'm the only crazy one

    Wow I guess I earned this.....


    Then I must Be A Bionic Maniac Then!!!
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  10. Android For Life
    Mbk's Avatar
    Member #
    65152
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,170
    Liked
    48 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    #20
    We're all Chronics!!!+

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did the Motorola Droid Bionic just clear the FCC?-bionicchronic.gif  
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:34 AM
  2. Welcome to the Motorola Droid Bionic Forum!
    By danDroid in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:27 PM
  3. HTC Thunderbolt and Motorola Droid Bionic
    By dieselpowered in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 10:58 PM
  4. Motorola Droid Bionic in FCC?
    By Preach2k in forum Motorola Droid Bionic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 08:30 AM
  5. Motorola Droid Bionic in FCC?
    By DroidCoug in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 02:50 PM

Search tags for this page

droid bionic fcc
,
droid bionic fcc confidentiality
,
droid targa
,

ihdt56mx1

,

motorola bionic

,

motorola bionic release

,
motorola bionic side view
,
motorola droid bionic fcc id
,
motorola droid bionic targa release date
,
omap blaze tablet battery charging
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+