DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Is this new?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Is this new?

Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread for this.. feel free to move it if necessary.

I was on Motorola's website. I noticed about halfway down there is a button that says "Coming soon Droid Bionic Get Details" It links to the press release that has been out for a few weeks about why it was delayed, but I don't remember seeing a link on the front page before. Could this mean that something really will be announced soon, or did I just miss the link before?

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by tcayton49 View Post
    Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread for this.. feel free to move it if necessary.

I was on Motorola's website. I noticed about halfway down there is a button that says "Coming soon Droid Bionic Get Details" It links to the press release that has been out for a few weeks about why it was delayed, but I don't remember seeing a link on the front page before. Could this mean that something really will be announced soon, or did I just miss the link before?

Yeah you must have missed it. This was mentioned before. I think the press release is there for those that need official confirmation from moto... There wont be any announcements this time around until theyre truly ready to release.

Links