DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Bionic crawls out of the grave!!!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    I'm waiting on the Bionic/Targa too. When I went to the VZ store to activate the D1 I bought off ebay the rep told me that my upgrade would expire if I waited too long. I've never heard about an upgrade expiring before. Does anyone know anything about that? I was just eligible in Feb.
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer

later this year

Quote Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post
    Yup,... form factor basically tells everything. Looks like we have our Targa ladies and gents. Hopefully it's not locked down.

Brandon
    they said that abotu later this year phones , dont think this phone fits into that time frame but you never know. im still saying sept or august 28th so they can say see it was released in the summer. kellex is saying it will blow everything out there away. im just not seeing that from the specs of the targa. unless they are actually able to get a more than dual core out this summer which seems unlikely.
    there appears to be no verizon 4g anyways cahrge delayed due to 4g outage. now they turn off 4g for an excuse to delay a release
  3. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suuperflie View Post
    I'm waiting on the Bionic/Targa too. When I went to the VZ store to activate the D1 I bought off ebay the rep told me that my upgrade would expire if I waited too long. I've never heard about an upgrade expiring before. Does anyone know anything about that? I was just eligible in Feb.
    I would call verizon and ask the guys in the store try to sell thats there job so dont believe anything they tell you.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Suuperflie View Post
    Upgrade used to never expire. But they are ending the new every 2 upgrade program this year, so everybody who has an upgrade left get one last upgrade. And I think this is the first time it actually expires.

Brandon
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    Calling Sprint now-mine ends aug 6-just got off phone with them-aug 6-renew or lose service-question-how can i keep my cell ph# after aug 6 while i wait 4 vzw to get ph i like?
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    They won't let you go on a month-to-month payment basis? I've never heard of a company say that you will lose service unless you renew your contract.

Typically, you just go month-to-month until you find the phone you want on Verizon. You keep your Sprint account active until it's time to purchase your Verizon phone and activate that account. At that time you tell them you want to port your phone # from Sprint. As long as your Sprint account & phone # is still active, it should work fine.

Brandon
  7. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankintopwater69 View Post
    Calling Sprint now-mine ends aug 6-just got off phone with them-aug 6-renew or lose service-question-how can i keep my cell ph# after aug 6 while i wait 4 vzw to get ph i like?
    Why do you think you will loose service after your contract is up. I know when my contract was up with Verizon 2 years ago I went month to month doesn't Sprint do that also?
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    no sir,called them-they said renew cntract or lose service!now i will call back later to confim that info,but thats what the rep said.
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?
  9. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankintopwater69 View Post
    no sir,called them-they said renew cntract or lose service!now i will call back later to confim that info,but thats what the rep said.

That is just Crazy and Greed!!!
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Go 2 ANDROID COMMUNITY-leaked pics of moto droid 3/targa 4.0"-quote-"whats weird is they have it listed as the moto droid 3 and moto targa both.it also lost the lip and the edge on the bottom of the device making it flush and much prettier."
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Links