I currently have a BB curve with no data plan, on At&t. I wanted to wait and switch to Verizon when the Bionic comes out...But I am tired of waiting for a phone that is pretty similar to one that is out now, plus who really knows if a late April release date is for sure.
I was thinking about signing up for a 1 year contract and possibly switching to Verizon afterwards (maybe when there are quad cores). I know the unlimited data is an issue, but not really for me. Heavy usage will mostly be when I'm within wifi range.
I am going mad waiting to jump on the smartphone ship, and if the only difference is .3" and 3 mp, I'm tempted. However you guys are more knowledgable...What should I do?
Gahhh I've never had Verizon but I guess I'll wait since everyone seems to think verizon>att. I'm just being impatient i suppose