DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Droid Bionics "unfixable flaw"?

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull One View Post
    I believe the best evidence of an issue with LTE as it concerns Motorola is the fact that the Xoom doesn't come with the equipment already installed.
    +1

Sent from my PG06100 using DroidForums App
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I am not really so concerned about the DB and the problems. Vz has a notorious testing phase for any devices on tbheir network. So if the DB is as bad as he is saying, it won't make it on Vz without changes. Could be the reason the Atrix is available on AT&T and the Bionic is nowhere to be found. Not even a release date. Vz has said 4g devices will become available in the 1st half of 2011. That means Moto has until at least June to fix the problem.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    I agree,somethings up-i mean not a hands on video,no where!!!I need some hope here!!
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?
  4. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Why are people assuming something is wrong... The Atrix is working fine I have not heard any complaints. I had hands on with it and it work fast there was no lag and no overheating.. People that I know that have the Atrix said that they have not even had problems with the battery it last for about 8hrs using it during daily use. It made me want the Bionic even more.. There is nothing wrong with the The Bionic. This phone was said to be released in 2nd Q. So we have from April to June for this phone to be released. We all just need to wait patiently for it and lets not get crazy like the Thunderbolt people...
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Storm2
    Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    Why are people assuming something is wrong... The Atrix is working fine I have not heard any complaints. I had hands on with it and it work fast there was no lag and no overheating.. People that I know that have the Atrix said that they have not even had problems with the battery it last for about 8hrs using it during daily use. It made me want the Bionic even more.. There is nothing wrong with the The Bionic. This phone was said to be released in 2nd Q. So we have from April to June for this phone to be released. We all just need to wait patiently for it and lets not get crazy like the Thunderbolt people...
    The Atrix and the Bionic differ in one MAJOR area - LTE. The Atrix is working on ATT's old/new (whatever they want to call it) network. The Bionic has to function on Verizon's new, untested (as far as phones go), LTE network. Verizon all but came out last week and said they were working on a few problems concerning the Thunderbolt; and it would only go to reason, the Bionic as well. These phones have to send voice over 3G and data over LTE - they need it to work smoothly or ATT will have a field day in the media and Verizon would have a lot of pissed off customers.
    Cory
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    The Atrix and the Bionic differ in one MAJOR area - LTE. The Atrix is working on ATT's old/new (whatever they want to call it) network. The Bionic has to function on Verizon's new, untested (as far as phones go), LTE network. Verizon all but came out last week and said they were working on a few problems concerning the Thunderbolt; and it would only go to reason, the Bionic as well. These phones have to send voice over 3G and data over LTE - they need it to work smoothly or ATT will have a field day in the media and Verizon would have a lot of pissed off customers.
    +1

Sent from my PG06100 using DroidForums App
  7. DF News Team
    Member #
    Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Liked
    158 times
    Twitter
    DroidNCState
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    Great Point!!!
    Follow Me On Twitter DroidNCState
    Proverbs 3:5-6 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Phone
    iPhone 4S daily. Droid and DX
    The Atrix is working fine I have not heard any complaints.
    What about the discussion concerning the fact that the 4G side of the Atrix isn't even turned on yet? And I can't wait to see if someone gets the bright idea to sue because it is being sold as a 4G device "in limited areas" when there are no areas.
    Facts are the very first casuality of bad information.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Twitter
    TLB687
    Phone
    Note 3 rockin 4.4.2 Kit Kat
    Great Point #2
    "I'll stop buying smartphones when they make One smarter than me."Where's the stylus pen on the new One?
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull One View Post
    The Atrix is working fine I have not heard any complaints.
    What about the discussion concerning the fact that the 4G side of the Atrix isn't even turned on yet? And I can't wait to see if someone gets the bright idea to sue because it is being sold as a 4G device "in limited areas" when there are no areas.
    Technically, 0 is limited.

Galaxy S4: Stock 4.2.2
    Transformer Infinity TF700: Rooted / CromiX 4.5 (4.2.1)

D1 -> POS ThunderBolt -> Bionic -> RAZR MAXX -> Galaxy S4
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Links