Yes - I can't wait to get my Bionic hands on this device
No - I don't want anything to do with this phone and I didn't like the Terminator Series anyways
Maybe - I have to check with my spouse and my accountant
After bring on the fence initially, count me in. I have an upgrade that has been burning like a furnace in my soul and have been holding out since August. This phone is it. Waiting until April is going to be very, very hard....
Now...depending on what I do about carriers it will be my next phone. Right now its between Verizon, Sprint and AT&T.
I moved recently and Verizon isnt as good here. So if LTE does help with reception the Bionic is mine.
Although I could get a network extender..decisions, decisions...
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Ill probably get this phone as well. I'll wait a while though to see about the bootloader and rooting it. Might just go with the thunderbolt it Moto locks this down.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Hope you like what I'm working on. Let me know if there is something you'd like to see!
nmiltner, @nmiltner on Twitter
I am waiting for this device also. But people need to realize that April is the best possible scenario. They could go all the way to the end of June and still be in the 2nd quarter. We've been strung along with talk of quarters before.
Nope. I have 2 upgrades one in march and august. Im waiting for the next generation of droids to come out. Bionic isn't a big enough upgrade from the x