April will be a long wait, especially since I've had an upgrade burning a hole in my pocket since August. I'm off contract now and may jump to AT&T if the Atrix drops significantly earlier....
I'm good with my X right now and am sitting on my annual upgrade I was given back in November to pick up the Bionic. I am making it a point to keep the email too just in cast they try to say they have no record of me having a upgrade available.
I would love to see pricing on the data plans and the data caps
I'm going to assume April-ish timeframe until I start seeing concrete evidence of March. Otherwise we're setting ourselves up for disappointment.
It is my hope that the unexpectedly longer-than-desired timeframe on it is to allow production to get the numbers out, give VZW more time to work the kinks out of it's new network, and last more time for Moto to work on the phone's software. I would much prefer to casually go into my local VZW store that morning, buy the darn phone.. walk out.. no silly overnight camping.
Also, when the D1 when it came out, while functional, was a bit "rough" compared to where it is now. Given the fact that this is new hardware, new CPU type, AND a new network.. let's just say we all should be prepared to be patient even after we get it.
I just assumed it would be fine to not have 4g service. If you bought the phone from ebay and activated it yourself, they would only charge if you use service.
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
-Not worth updating my sig for what rom/kernel i use because i change daily usually (chevy's or cyan)
-No theme ever