DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Which sbf file before I drive over this phone

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

Question Which sbf file before I drive over this phone

To make a long two days troubleshooting story short....my Droid 3 landed on the bootloader window but now I am getting Critical Error: FEBE 0047! I am at this website https://sites.google.com/site/motosbf/droid-x-sbf-files and I thought I had the 5th one down but it is still giving the same error. Which sbf file do I load into RSD Lite v5.7 ran as administrator do I use from that website. Now as I type this it is saying battery low cannot program. It is plugged into my Windows 7 64 bit laptop with the correct USB cable...shouldn't it be charging anyway??!! What on earth am I missing here?

I have dug through so many threads in the forums I am now cross-eyed...did I miss one of the several with a solution?
  2. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    418 times
    Twitter
    GoCliffGo
    Phone
    DE Moto X, RAZR HD Dev, N7, X2
    Premium Member
    To answer the battery question, no it will not charge when stuck on the boot loader screen. You're going to need to buy an external charger, find a charged battery or buy a team black hat adapter before you proceed.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by dangbootloader View Post
    To make a long two days troubleshooting story short....my Droid 3 landed on the bootloader window but now I am getting Critical Error: FEBE 0047! I am at this website https://sites.google.com/site/motosbf/droid-x-sbf-files and I thought I had the 5th one down but it is still giving the same error.
    Those are for the Droid X, not the Droid 3.

Which sbf file do I load into RSD Lite v5.7 ran as administrator do I use from that website. Now as I type this it is saying battery low cannot program. It is plugged into my Windows 7 64 bit laptop with the correct USB cable...shouldn't it be charging anyway??!! What on earth am I missing here?

I have dug through so many threads in the forums I am now cross-eyed...did I miss one of the several with a solution?
    Try the SBF's at this site: Droid-Developers SBF

You probably want the third one down - the one for 5.7.906. That definitely works - I used it on one of my D3s last month.

Links