Good evening! I am seriously considering purchasing a new phone before the $30 fee goes into effect for all upgrades. We knew we had 2 known upgrades available and my husband used his and bought an LG Spectrum. I was trying to decide which phone to get, and founf out I can't get my new every 2 discount until July. Now I'm reading that maybe, if I call and ask nicely, they may make me a nice early deal on a 4G model. So what should I ask for? And why? I know everyone has an opinion and very strong ones at that. So please tell me why or why not for phones? My favorite VW guy said he'd suggest the RAZR or the Droid4. I am not married to a keyboard so that is a non-issue. Another one of our techie friends said if money were no object, he'd get the MAXX. My husband got the LG Spectrum and we always had LG's before getting our Droids. I am not interested in the GNEX; can't really tell you why. So, what do you think?
Thanks! All opions are welcome...play nice!
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums