DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: "Wallpaper Updated" popping up ALL the time & GoLauncher question.

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3

"Wallpaper Updated" popping up ALL the time & GoLauncher question.

If I use the stock launcher for the Motorola Droid 3, every time the screen reorients itself from vertical to horizonal, I get the pop up that says "Wallpaper Updated" !!...Drives me crazy!...I could use GoLauncher or an app like it and it's a workaround option.....but is there any way I can just use my stock launcher and have this "Wallpaper Updated" pop up stop?

Also, when I use GoLauncher and set up all my home pages again, the only way I can figure out to go back to the stock launcher is to uninstall GoLauncher. Does anyone know if you can switch between GoLauncher and your stock launcher without uninstalling GoLaundher?...if so, please let me know how to. Thanks.

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by NismoDHS View Post
    If I use the stock launcher for the Motorola Droid 3, every time the screen reorients itself from vertical to horizonal, I get the pop up that says "Wallpaper Updated" !!...Drives me crazy!...I could use GoLauncher or an app like it and it's a workaround option.....but is there any way I can just use my stock launcher and have this "Wallpaper Updated" pop up stop?

Also, when I use GoLauncher and set up all my home pages again, the only way I can figure out to go back to the stock launcher is to uninstall GoLauncher. Does anyone know if you can switch between GoLauncher and your stock launcher without uninstalling GoLaundher?...if so, please let me know how to. Thanks.
    To reset back to the stock laucher go into the GO Preferences by pressing the Menu button then scroll down to the bottom of the list where you will see Exit GO Launcher EX and select that choice. Press OK to clear the setting. Then press the Home button to display the choice of Launchers and make a selection for the stock one and check the box to use it as the default.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Phone
    Droid 3
    The description for Go Launcher mentions downloading an app called Home Manager. I don't think it's the only app that'll do the job. It's designed to make it a bit easier to switch launchers.
    Do you like uninstallable bloatware?
    It takes about 5 minutes to complain and it's kinda fun. Let's not be complacent!
    Contact Verizon (anonymous w/ fake name if you like)
    Chat/Email/Call Motorola (anonymous if you like)
    Vote for Google issue requires Google login. Just "star" it to vote.

Links