After waiting for the bionic for so long and knowing that this device would release near it... I was faced with a tough decision, but here were the kickers.
- I like a physical keyboard
- I will not have 4G until god knows when
- In retrospective, the bionic 4 will probably be out by time I get 4G
- I don't need 4G right now
- Cost was an issue
- The CPUs are practically the same
- Being a student, I may travel abroad
- 3G has gotten better and faster here lately
- Wi-fi is everywhere I go, so if I need speed, I've got it
Now, I'm just super excited... I haven't had a new phone in over two years! I hope I made the right decision. So people reading this who have theirs already, gimme some heads up on what to expect, but don't spoil the surprise. =) I'm coming from a fascinate running gingerbread.